Chapter 1: Part 2: Is This Hell?

It felt like the room had fallen into silence for a while, time felt like it was put onto some kind of pause. The air felt so heavy and tense at the same time.

After what felt like forever, someone finally spoke.

It was that Eva girl I had met earlier, she was...

I thought back. The Ultimate Fighter.

She cleared her throat in a aggresive manner. ''I think you should all pull yourselves together, this is highly illegal, the cops will be here in a few hours. We'll be fine.'' She scoffed, she seemed strangely calm, almost annoyed at us.

Her heavy footsteps left the room, her words lingering.

She was right, This is illegal. This is just some kind of sick joke, a prank that went too far maybe.

More people began to leave the gym, leaving only a few people alongside myself. I hadn't finished introductions just yet, I should probably finish that.

There was this one girl I could see in the corner of my eye, she had this bright ginger hair and this interesting outfit, it was almost like it was made to be in a jungle or something.

She was.. smiling?

I went over to her, intrigued by why she was smiling.

''Hey.'' I went over, a strange feeling consuming me as soon as I interacted with her, I felt.. uneasy.

''Hey Hey!'' She responded so fast but so enthusiastic.

''I'm... Gwen.' I felt a lump in my stomach, but the strange thing is it wasn't from the recent interaction with that McLean guy.. It was from talking to her.

''Wow! I love your hair! It's so.. Goth!'' She smiled, shortly followed by this obnoxious giggle.

 Goth!'' She smiled, shortly followed by this obnoxious giggle

''I.. Thanks.'' I said back, feeling uneasy again.

''I'm Izzy!'' She giggled louder this time. ''Oh Oh!'' She looked towards something, running out of the gym, it was like when a dog sees a squirrel and chases after it.. but what was she chasing after?

I couldn't ask, she was gone faster then you could say the word gone.

She left me stunned for a few seconds, before I swiftly moved onto the next person, shaking myself to try and get that interaction out of my head, she was so.. creepy.

This next girl had this admirable hair, it was so ..healthy and blonde. Was it natural?

She looked like she was thinking super hard, I'll come back to her.

I looked to the next guy, he had this beanie, I felt confident in approaching him, he looked normal.