multiverse

the more nicki explained her relationship with beyonce, the more miguel grew jealousy and hatred towards bey. he knew that the way nicki and her loved each other that beyonce can easily take nik from him.

and it was clear beyonce was the threatening villain.

"alright, you don't have to say anymore" nicki grimaced at the way miguel looked so exhausted. she felt bad and could only imagine how he felt after hearing the love life of his woman. but it was only necessary.

"don't feel bad. you know i love you. and it's always gonna be me and you.." nicki comforted him.

usually, miguel would melt in her arms but this time he held back. he wasn't sure if her words were true.

nicki basically admitted that she was cheating. the first couple years of their relationship. he didn't know how to feel.

obviously, what happened was in the past and nicki proved her loyalty. but that didn't mean that her feelings wasn't left behind with the memories.

he stills loves her. and won't leave her. but miguel isn't sure if nicki will stay with him and papa and leave for beyonce. he's paranoid. and if it's a canon event, the only thing he can do is watch his lofe get destroyed like last time.

will he ever be able to live a peaceful life?

miguel abruptly got up and walked into his office. he pressed buttons that made his office turn into a spider-man layer.

nicki was appalled.

"i wanna train you... so we can take down beyonce"

nicki made a confused look. she was once a ninja and fought in warfare. she's strong enough

miguel knows that. but they're not just going against regular ninjas or army people. they're going against real freaky villains.

just by the look miguel gave her, she understood and went into the orange portal made from his watch.
"let's go, paloma"