Chapter 13

Omniscient POV

Everyone in the crowd stood as still as they could feel the anticipation was thick in the air, as Kyubii swiftly made his way towards a certain direction.

Everyone in Uzumaki Kingdom held their breaths as the Crowned Prince Uzumaki Kyubii was heading straight towards where Uchiha Kingdom was settled adjacent to his own family's thorne.

Kyubii hurried as he again took a deep whiff of that alluring scent that was calling to him. Itachi on the other hand was calm with the same mouthwatering scent that invaded his senses unlike his wolf Yuro who was jumping and panting inside his head.

And just like that he saw Kyubii standing in front of Itachi, the red head's eyes wide but full of love and adoration for his mate as he looked in the eyes of his mate's obsidian orbs with his fiery ones.

Kyubii knelt in front of Itachi extending his hand out to the Uchiha Prince and although Itachi was practically beaming inside he didn't show his emotions on his face.

Itachi looked at Kyubii's hand and very elegantly slid his own in his and the sparks they felt from the mate bond instantly reflected.

"Mate/Mate" they both said at the same time.

"Prince Uzumaki Kyubii, Pleasure to meet you, Your Royal Highness Uchiha Itachi - Sama" Kyubii said, his eyes soft and held so many emotions.

"Pleasure is all mine Your Royal Highness Prince Uzumaki Kyubii." Itachi said as he took Kyubii's hand and held it to his lips as he pecked the red head's knuckles.

The sparks flew immediately in their body at the touch that made Kyubii blush and smile at his raven mate.

Yoru was getting extremely excited in his head as he felt the contact of his mate and he himself wanted to meet his mate face to face but Itachi kept him down. Kyubii saw Itachi spacing and immediately realised as Itachi was a lyncan, his wolf might be wanting to meet his Mate as well.

"Don't worry Prince Itachi, tell your wolf we'll see each other tonight." Prince Kyubii said seductively in Itachi's ears, bringing the raven out of his discussion in his head with his wolf.

That immediately calmed Yoru and although Itachi kept a stoic front, the redness on his ears were telling a different story to Kyubii and he couldn't help but coo over how sexy he found Itachi.

King Minato, Queen Kushina and Queen Mikoto were visibly happy to know their long time friends and ally's sons are mates to one another but King Fugaku had other thoughts , he didn't like having his line of prime Lycans to tainted with other demons.

This was the very reason he kept the Uchiha Kingdom exempted from any other demons from around in fear that people might find their mates among other demons that have been so for many years now.

The Uchiha's were to the directed descendants of the first Lycans ever to be blessed by moon goddess then were the witches who also worshiped the moon goddess.

But by far, the Uchiha's were the only demon kingdom who hasn't allowed their blood to be tainted by mating with other demons. And creating werewolves that are inferior than their lineage was not in King Fugaku's rights.

This was one of the reasons he didn't prefer his son's beta and gamma in their kingdom pack. Yet here his own eldest son who he doted more than the damned Alpha King of the son who was suddenly more superior than him was mated to a Kitsune.

He knew Kyubii was also a prime alpha like Itachi but mating and creating a hybrid of the two most powerful demons was not up to his liking. He wanted to protect his kingdom and especially the offspring his sons would produce in the near future.