Chapter 17

"How are you feeling Naruto?" The female-like voiced spirit asked as it stepped closer to the blonde boy to see them more clearly.

Naruto was mesmerized by the way the spirit looked, he had never seen such goddess-like beauty in his entire life.

"You are really beautiful" Naruto said but his speech was a bit slurred and he was feeling immensely weak from his shift.

"It's okay kit, absorbing two spirits at the same time is no joke and you did great. Why don't you let us handle things from here while you rest in mind space." the more gruff and deeper voice said this time and Naruto looked closer to the beefy red aura like burning flame.

Both the spirits have conjoining aura that felt so similar yet different at the same time.

"Wait but I don't even know your names," Naruto asked as he felt himself slipping away from reality a little.

"Worry not, for we have our entire life to get to know each other. Let us handle things from here on." That sweet voice said.

"Okay." Naruto said in a small murmur as he was lulled to sleep.

"Heh, the kit sure is strong. The ones we had earlier gave up during half the process," he said again getting a nod from the other spirit.

"Let's take charge of our new body, shall we Kurama?" The sweet voice said looking at the other male.

(A/N: Okay so I know people may say it's hella confusing but for this story I have separated Kyubi and Kurama they are two different beings. Kyubi being Naruto's elder brother and Itachi's mate while Kurama is the spirit that is dwelling inside Naruto. They both are different.)

As Naruto succumbed to darkness in exhaustion, the spirit took charge of his Kitsunes body. When the two spirits came out fully the people who were bowing to the big fox saw the extra glow the eyes were making.

"Rise The Kitsune Queen Mother and King Uzumaki Minato." both the voices said simultaneously, giving jolts within the vicinity.

"We are the spirits that will be dwelling inside Prince Uzumaki Naruto, we're Goddess Amaterasu and King Kurama of Kitsune realm." the spirits introduced themselves to the others.

(A/N: Okay so, In Japanese culture the Sun Goddess is called Amaterasu! Yea I know Itachi's fav Jutsu.)

"It's a pleasure and honor to meet you Sun Goddess and The father of Kitsune demons." Minato said bowing deeply along with others to the highly sacred spirits.

"We'll be together for a really long time, King Minato... I hope you have done all the necessary preparation according to the prophecy. After tonight we will forget our old memories of our realm until the final day arrives." Goddess Amaterasu said.

"The kit here will be the new 9 tails, as you can see he already has acquired 6 tails; the other three will evolve as time progresses. This will mark as the main and life altering events of his life. We did so to restrain a bit of our power. So meanwhile he can learn to control and subject his powers properly until those life altering situations occur." Kurama said in his deep voice.

"My son... Prince Naruto... he... He is an Omega." Minato said gulping, it wasn't like he didn't accept omega's. In fact Omega's are very considered as good luck and prosperity in the family, they are the ones who can bring new life without the use of superficial magic and help.

Being an omega wasn't a rarity even among the male demons but Naruto would be the very first Male omega in the Uzumaki's family history.

King Minato and the others could sense the sweet and heavy fragrance the Kitsune was emitting and he was sure his son's scent had changed.