Chapter 21

Sasuke couldn't just believe what actually happened, he was with his omega, he helped his omega, though he asked his consent the blonde was far gone in his heat to know and remember anything.

"Even though he can't remember me, his voice, his face and the sweet expressions he made will always be stuck inside my head. My sweet little Kitsune." Sasuke said smirking as he headed to the small pond he discovered earlier with his brother.

Discarding his clothes he gave a look and then held his shirt back taking a small whiff that still had his Omega's sweet citrusy and vanilla scent lingering on the material he didn't wanna let go.

But he has seen what his Omega's heat can do to an Alpha and fellow Omega and he wasn't going to take the risk of Sakura having a slight taste of his omega.

Just the thought had him growling and baring his teeth to no one in particular and this doesn't even make sense to him at all.

If both Naruto and Sakura were his mates then he wouldn't be feeling this protective of his omega with his other Alpha mate and it just doesn't sit right at all.

Sighing he finally let go of the fabric and decided to soak in the water to erase his and his omega's scent.

Relaxing and finally settling in the water he went to his mind's subspace to call Tuski back. It wasn't proved to be as difficult as he thought it would be but after a couple of tries of calling his wolf he appeared angry growling at his human.

"How could you take away such an experience with our Mate from me!" Tsuki growled as scenes and fragments from Sasuke's memories came flooding to him.

He was upset, very upset. First he had to deal with a moody emo human who wouldn't touch his Alpha mate and now when his other Omega mate was in heat only the human could go and satiate their mate while he had to be a dormant wolf.

"Hn, now stop acting like a brat Tsuki, we have work to do, especially keeping Naruto safe in Uchiha Kingdom and getting to the depth of this two mates theory." Sasuke tried to mask his irritation at the same time.

"I guess what's more important was calming our Mate and his safety, I would have ripped that motherfucker Alpha who would dare dominate My Mate!" Tsuki growled.

They didn't know who the Alpha was but didn't think much of it now since they have calmed Naruto, even the Alpha in him is not as agitated as he was earlier.

Sighing he closed his eyes thinking how he'll get out of it. Now that he had a taste of his Omega, how will he be able to resist it any longer, and waited for the new day for a new plan.

***

Naruto didn't know what happened but when he woke up the next morning he felt like he had slept through an entire month.

He felt refreshed beyond relife, the memories from the last two days were still in fragments inside his head as he stretched his bones, feeling them cracking under his skin.

He looked around himself surrounded with many fully heavy blankets and a whole closet worth of clothes that didn't belong to him.

Tilting his head in confusion he can feel stirring and movement inside his head but still a bit dazed he thought he needed to get himself a long bath.

Moving down the bed he felt the cold morning breeze hit his slighted heated skin and that he was in a nest he built, his Omega instincts were being reluctant on leaving the safe space.

He looked down when once again he felt the breeze prickle his skin, his eyes widened when he found himself stark naked and dried cum on his dick and inner thighs.