Background (MUST READ)

(Y/n) (L/n) has always been a gifted child ever since she was born. She would attend Alchemax School for Gifted Youngsters, but she had to be two grade levels ahead so the other students her age wouldn't be threatened. It was a blessing in disguise because she met the most important man in her life, Miguel O'Hara. He was also awarded enrollment to the prestigious institution to escape his abusive household. They both met on her first day, playing a soccer game after school. Miguel was never threatened by her brilliance; even though he knew she was smarter than him, he found it quite attractive. The pair will continue their friendship throughout (Y/n)'s time in university and Miguel's time at Alchemax.

She was briefly in a relationship with Gabriel O'Hara during their high school years until she broke up with him for cheating on her with Dana D'Angelo. When Miguel discovered what happened between his best friend and brother, he didn't speak to Gabriel for weeks until (Y/n) told Miguel she was over him. He would never communicate with Dana; no matter how hard she tries to talk to Miguel, he always sees her as the other woman. (Y/n) fell into a deep depression during this time; it was the first time she felt worthless. She has been praised for being a beautiful girl with a brain for most of her life. She never felt such disrespect from someone important to her, which humbled her. That is when she realized that it doesn't matter how beautiful or smart you are; a man can still cheat on you with someone easier. One day, instead of scrolling on her phone and crying for the entire day, (Y/n) had the strange urge to become an out-of-control academic weapon.

When (Y/n) graduated from the top of her class, she pursued a joint MD/JD program to become a doctor and lawyer in six years. She met an older man named Sam Schulz, who was eight years older than her. Sam is a half-Puerto Rican and half-German man with black hair and green eyes. He was one of the most wealthiest men in Nueva York and owned his chemical engineering company. They would be in a serious relationship and got engaged two years into their relationship. On the day (Y/N) completed her studies and graduated with both degrees, Sam abandoned her without notice and took all his stuff out of their apartment. It was like their relationship never happened in the first place, and (Y/n) was severely heartbroken. In the meantime, Miguel started working for Alchemax as the head geneticist. He will soon realize that this job will change him forever. After observing the experiments performed on humans, Miguel wanted out of the profession. However, his boss, Tyler Stone, knew about Miguel's feelings about the job and drugged his drink with a highly addictive drug that changed his DNA structure. Miguel was determined by his arrogant personality to get rid of his addiction by altering his DNA back to normal. The machine mixed Miguel's DNA with a spider's DNA because one of Miguel's colleagues purposely messed up the device to prevent Miguel from successfully altering his DNA back to normal.

Miguel soon developed talons from his hands and feet, his eyes started turning red, and his teeth formed fangs. His co-worker was terrified of what Miguel had become and began to shoot at him with a specialized gun. He would accidentally shoot an explosive tank that blew up the entire top floor of the building. During his battle with Muguel, he fell off the high-story building, which caused his death. Miguel did not want to deal with the legal trouble and fled. He came across a suit made from indestructible material. He decided to become Spiderman to protect the people of Nueva York from evil corporations and villains. During his time as Spiderman, he had an idea to create the Spider Society and wanted to travel through different dimensions.

Miguel needed assistance traveling to different worlds, and he knew exactly which person was perfect for the job: his best friend (Y/n) (L/n). However, he had to reveal his secret identity to her. Still, when he tried to reveal his identity to (Y/n), she knew it was Miguel just by his voice. (Y/n) reluctantly agreed to help Miguel after he kept begging her countlessly for help. She created a personal digital assistant named Lyla, who will always be by Miguel's side to help him solve problems. She would also purposely design her to be annoying to Miguel only because it was three in the morning when he asked for (Y/n)'s help.

(Y/n) and Lyla would create an interdimensional travel watch, which would help Miguel easily travel to different worlds. However, (Y/n) noticed a world with a different Miguel O'Hara, and curiosity got the best of her. She started investigating this earth and discovered something extremely shocking. (Y/n) and Miguel had a family with a child named Gabriella. After further investigation, (Y/n) (L/n) was killed in that alternate dimension by getting shot by that world's Sam Schulz.

She will soon realize that her canon event is falling in love and marrying Miguel O'Hara. However, (Y/N) was still heartbroken over Sam, and she refused to let her feelings be thrown away again and again by bare minimum men. Plus, she did not know if the relationship between the two would even last, considering all her past relationships failed. The fear of Miguel leaving or cheating on her started to dwell on (Y/n), so she prevented Miguel from finding the mother of his child on Earth-TRN1042.

__________________________________

I haven't wrote fanfiction in a long time so let me know if I need to make improvements 😅