• The best is you.

For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.

Sara's POV

Dear Diary,
Touch. It is one of the known love languages. It is so powerful that it may enrage you, disgust you, or it may just make you feel overwhelmed and belonged. I hadn't realised it until Kartik came into my life.
Through him, I got to know about the true meaning of touch, since it is our love language. We try but it is pretty hard to keep our hands off each other.
Even if we fight, we always end up holding one another. It's embarrassing sometimes.

Our relationship has gone through different phases, and I am glad it still does, like it's never ending right? It should not, I can't afford it.
From telling him about my liking for him in front of cameras, to pretending that we are just cordial in front of media, is pretty hectic. It's frustrating to say the least. Not getting to be with him, physically just doesn't go right with me. And Kartik?
He acts like he is deprived of water. And damn he is a tease. The way he keeps on brushing his hands with mine, stares at me, until I feel pissed, gets too much.
Keeping aside his wild side, I love how my hand perfectly fits into his. We did only one movie together and dare he ever leave my hands during the promotions. That time will always be special because no matter what we are in private, my love for him doubled and tripled when I got to see his protective and extra loving side in front of everyone. Kartik as a lover is the most amazing side of him and only I get to see it. Hehe. Feeling Proud! I made it!
Thanks to him, we were almost glued.
Fevicol ka jod as they say.

Last night only, we met publicly as we had planned to. I couldn't come with him, because Iggy was also there and hello? We are "exes" right? LMAO.
Sometimes its pretty fun to meet in private, make love when no one's watching. Oh people actually make love in private.
I meant, it's a good feeling to play hide and seek sometimes. We spent a great deal of time together, inside the venue of the party, we were at. But as soon as we made an exit together, the media went mad.

"SarTik! SarTik!" Was all I could hear. It's overwhelming. I don't know what we did to get so much of never ending love and admiration from everyone. It softens my heart, makes my eyes teary when I witness people still loving me and Kartik together, rooting for us, both offscreen and onscreen even after giving away a movie that didn't work. Is it our chemistry or us?

Kartik says it's us and I believe him. The way we are, raw and real. more than our relationship, it is the mere presence of reality, that has stuck the cord with people's hearts.

Besides our name, it was the demand for Namastey that could be heard in numbers. And Kriti kept on teasing me with that one. She was there with us too.

"Ye lo!" Kartik laughed and did a namastey and i wasn't able to keep my laugh in control. It was so comical.
"Inhe sirf namastey chahiye." He added, refering to me. His body language had been distracting me so much that I chose to look down and walk. His constant attempts to walk quickly, with me, as i was rushing due to my failed pretense, his smile and him brushing his hands with mine were not helping me controling my hormones.

"Bas!" I turned to him and said as i giggled at the situation. I slowed my pace and he finally matched mine. People call it romance. Is slowing down your pace so that your partner can keep up with you romantic?

I have read about it in books. Oh I love reading romance.

My car was there, right at the exit and Kartik had to go. I called out to him and initiated a hug for I missed him already and guess what? He initiated it at the exact time as mine. It wasn't a long one, but it still did things to my heart.

Love is always refreshing. It never gets old. They say, we will hold on to the memories we create today, we will grow old and we will cherish each other with the young love we will have and then we will become fire flies to shine together.
Love is pretty, the mere idea of it is magical.
That's what I feel whenever I touch him. Whenever he holds my hands my heart flutters, when he kiss my knuckles, I feel rejuvenated.
Whenever I embrace him, it feels like the first time. Those tingling sensations cause goosebumps on my skin. But my heart beats at ease. The comfort I get while being in his arms, oh I can spend an eternity in them. My eyes involuntarily close, as I breathe him, his delicious smell, even if it lasts for less than a minute.
I see him smiling with his eyes whenever he looks at me, as if I was the only sight he wanted to see. His whole demeanor changes.
He had told me once "I don't know but I just feel free, relaxed and home around you." We were six months old back then.

I thought he must be flattering me but with time, I saw him, observed him and he wasn't lying. Kartik never lied to me. He yells at me as truthfully as he loves me. He cries in front of me as heartily as he laughs at my silly jokes.

His muscles relax, his eyes smile, he breathes all fine, he smiles a little extra, he stumble a little more. And I love the effect i have on him because what he makes me feel is no less than a Diwali night.

Sadly we parted ways but to meet again at our private penthouse. All happy like hormonal teenagers, blissfully in love. Like the first time.
Our last won't come and we don't let go of the firsts. Silly us!

______________

A/N : A drabble, we much much needed. Hope you all like it. <3