Troublesome Gods

Chapter III
-
-.. .. . -. --. / -- .- -.-- -... . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .... --- .--. . / --- ..-. / . ...- . .-. / -... . .. -. --. / ..-. .-. . . / .- -. -.. / .-.. .. ...- .. -. --. / .- / .--. . .- -.-. . ..-. ..- .-.. / .-. .. -.-. .... / ... .-.. .- -.-. -.- . .-. / .-.. .. ..-. . / .. -. / - .... . / ... .--. .. .-. .. - / .-. . .- .-.. -- --..-- / .- .-.. .-.. / .--. .- - .... ... / .-.. . .- -.. / -.. --- / -.. . ... - .-. ..- -.-. - .. --- -. -.-.-- / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-.. .-.. / -... . / --. .-. . .- - / . -. - . .-. - .- .. -. -- . -. - / - --- / ... - .- ...- . / --- ..-. ..-. / - .... . / --. --- -.. ... / -... --- .-. . -.. --- --

-From The Gods

Chapter III-

Location: Winter Palace

The Palace was a Buzz of Life as Maids and Servants came in and out of the Palace. News of The Empress Falling ill shortly after The Alchohol Incident was not surprising. The Incident was a Very Sore subject Among the Diamond Palace staff who were Devoted to and adored the Empress. Who was in their eyes, a Soft Spoken, Gentle, and Kind person with a Beautiful Soul.

The Most worried of the servants were the Head Butler named:
'Minos Eclaine'
'28-year-old Man with a Calm But Serious demeanor, he has Bright Ginger Locks, The sharpest Green Eyes, and an Imposing Figure of 6'5, He only Has a Soft Spot for His wife Davia, and Philip'

and The Head Maid named:
'Davia Eclaine'
'26-year-old Woman with a Peppy but tempered Demeanor, Soft Brunette, Velvette eyes, and Quite the short figure of 5'11, She acts like the only sensible person in the room. Because she is'

Minos And Davia are close people to the Empress they know his every secret, what he was doing, and the names of everyone he's known. When they found out that Philip had fainted and Fallen ill, they rushed to get there. They even purposefully pushed The Emperor away from Philip and Closed The door and started Calling for Doctors Left And Right, The Doctors found out that Philip had relapsed from seeing The Emperor, and even advised the Man Not to Visit Philip after he woke up and instead keep Far away from Philip and only come back after there was no possibility of Philip relapsing.

Philip was sound asleep for Four Straight days in the king-sized bed draped in the finest of silk And Softest of Pillows. He was the empress after all, Victor Sat on the edge of the bed As He gazed at his Husband...he came closer To Philip, He brushed away The Strands of Lose hair and blocked his Husband's Pretty Face, Philip slowly woke up his Long white lashes fluttering as he groggily wakes up, Victor takes this Que And Leaves the room a soft clack At the door, Philip stretched and yawned feeling the soft bed and the expensive sheets He laid on top of, Philip looks around at all the expensive things with Stars in his eyes (shiny! I wonder How much I could Sell These for? imagine the Money! )

Philip's thoughts were very different from his facial expression, His Expression was that of Annoyance

Which startled some of the Servants there. Philip's thoughts continued (What if I just...Stole 'em? I'm sure Victor Wouldn't mind! He's rich anyways!) as he stared Stars at the Expensive Gold Decor. Philip's thoughts went Deeper He wasn't aware of the stares he was getting. (...If I Want to Live As a Rich Slacker...I could maybe...Divorce Viktor? That should be the last Resort I think) the Servants looked a little worried as Davia toughened up and tapped Philip's shoulder, interrupting Philip's thoughts, Philip shook his head to regain coherency as he looked at Davia curiously with Davia saying the words "Your Highness...Your family has come to visit you" Philip's eyes widen in surprise at the news  His Family? what? didn't they Abandon The Original Philip?? what did they want with Him?