Chapter 2

Jack pov

As I walk into school I see her Lili. I have loved her since grade 8. I mean she makes me weak. I wish she was mine but I'm the school bad boy and I fuck around to much so she will never be into me.

Lili pov

As I walk into school I see Jack look at me and I just smiled and walked to first period Math. Wich might i add is a fucking nightmare I would kill her if I could. As Mrs. Henson walks in she looks strait at me and gives me a smile I reply with a sarcastic smile. She just glared and rolled her old as fuck eyes. Jack walks in and I get so many butterflies he is the love of my life but he would never go for me because he could have any girl and no way in hell would he ask me out. He plopped down right next to me and gave me a warm smile.

*after boring ass Math*

Next period is Science wich is favorite class I also have Gilinsky as my lab partner. As I walk by the janitors closet someone pulls me and I just stand there confused and worried. Whoever it is turns on the light and I see Jack and relax. He comes close and smashes his lips on me with a hard bit yet passionate kiss. I kiss back and it turns into a heated make out session. We pull away for air and lock eyes. He pushes me on the wall and slides my skirt down. And pulls my panties down and bends down and starts to blow hot air on my clit. I wiggle under it. He starts to like and suck on my clit. "UHH JACK FUCK YA" I moan. He says "you like that baby" I just moan in response. "JACK I'M GONNA C-UMMM" I screamed. He said "Let it go baby" I came all over his mouth. He cleaned me up. And pulled my skirt back up and we went to class. He gave me his number and said "I hope you return the favor" smirked and looked forward to Mr. Z.

Jack pov

That was the best day ever I can't believe I had enough balls to do that. It was amazing she tasted like strawberries. Her kiss was amazing and I loved it. She gets me so horny.

Lili pov

Once I got home I did my homework got changed and thought about texting Jack but decided to wait till tomorrow. As I started getting ready for bed I thought about what he said "I hope you return the favor" I so badly wanted to. I fell asleep with a big grin on my face.