Chapter 9

Lili pov

After I got out of the hospital we decided to go to Starbucks. When we got there I got a grande vanilla bean frap with Carmel pumps. Sammy got a green tea and Jack got the same as me.

Once we sat down I asked I turned to Jack and asked why he was so mad all of a sudden?

"I saw Sam hugging you and I didn't like it your mine not his."

"I will always be yours but you shouldn't have tried and attacked Sammy you dumb shit."

Jack laughed " I love you princess"

"I love you to put your getting punished once we get home" I smirked.

Then I relised Sammy was still here then I stoped.

"What the hell Lili? Why would you fucking talk like that to JACK in front of me?"

"I'm sorry" I mumbled

"I love you Lili can't you see I've always have sine the day we met I've been in love with you. I want you"

"Sammy you know I'm with Jack why would you say that?"

"I LOVE YOU!"

I couldn't do this I ran out of Starbucks and went home.
Jack knocked on the door of our bedroom and asked to come in.

"Ya"

"Baby are you ok?"

"Honestly I don't know "

"It's gonna be ok. Johnson is gonna cone over in a little bit to cheer you up"

"Ok"

He cam over to me and kissed me hard. He got on top of me nd started to take of my shirt and pants. He then went down and licked my clit.

"Uh JACK"

Then we hear the door bell.

"Ughh WTF" I said

I opened the door and Sammy was there? But what he did next I couldn't even imagine him doing it.