Chapter 3

Lili pov

*skips to Friday*

Ughh another dread full day we'll at least it's Friday. I said to myself. I get up get on the shower and scrub my self. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I got a blue lace bra and panties on. I went to my closet and picked out some high waisted shorts with a tank top and my pink vans.

Jack pov

I'm so excited to go to school i know wierd that I am excited to go to school. But it's Lili I swear she has got me hooked on some drug.

Lili pov

Once I get to school I go over to my best friend Sammy Wilkinson. "SUP BITCH" "hey" he says.

Sammy pov (wow)

As Lili walks up to me I get nervous. I have loved Lili since the 3rd grade when we first met. She really is amazing cute charming funny, sexy she is awesome but I can't ask her out I'm one of her fucking best friend she will shoot me down when I ask literally. But I'm gonna take a chance.

Lili pov

When I aproached Sammy je seemed nervous and troubled. I asked him "what's wrong Sammy? Are you ok?"

"Honestly No Lili I loved you since 3rd grade and I would love to take you on a date"

"I would love to Sammy"

"Really?"

"Ya"

"Awesome see you later Lili"

"Bye Sammy"

Lili pov

Sammy just asked me out. My beat friend and I said yes. Sammy knows me better than anyone else so I'll give him a shot. I go and jump at Marisa and yell "SAMMY FUCK WILKINSON ASKED ME OUT BITCH" "omf god Lili what did you say" "I said yes I mean why not Sammy cute and funny and knows me. So why not?" "Ok" she said .

Jack pov

Lili and Sam are dating is going around and I doubt it their best friends. So I'll just ask her my self.

"Hey Lili is it true that you and Sam are going out"

"Ya"

I was so shocked and hurt. So I just turned around and left. After school I just locked myself in my room and blocked the whole world out. How could she do that after what we did
together. I'll just sleep it off I thought.

*next day Lili pov*

I was sad Jack left. Ya I'm gonna go on a date with Sammy but I love Jack so I went over to his house. And just walked in I know him so it's ok. As I walk up the stairs I hear moaning so I automatically think he has a girl over. But we really need to talk so I just peek through the door to see him with his head back and eyes closed. He is having a wet dream about me. I get so turned on by this. He was moaning my name so loud. It made me so wet at the sight of it. He said in his sleep "YA FUCKING RIDE ME LILI YA JUST LIKE THAT BABY"
So I decided to make his dreams come true. I took off my pants and panties of and my shirt and pulled back his boxers. I put him in me and started riding him and he awoke and started making me go faster. I just moaned "UHH JACK YOU FEEL SO GOOD UHHH" "OH LILI UGHH YA LIKE THAT"
This went on for hours he changed position and put my legs over his shoulders and started pounding into me. "OH YAA UHHH JACK" " YA BABY SAY MY NAME"
"JACK"

"LOUDER BABY"

"JACKKK!!"

"I'm gonn-a cum Jack"

"I want you to cum all over me"

"Ready?"

"Ya"
We reached our high and after just cuddled I could move or walk that was how good it was.

"I don't think I should go on that date with Sammy"

He just chuckled and said
"Yes Lili I hope you know this"
I giggled and thought he would be crushed. But I can't date Sammy I'm with Jack now.

"So what does this make us?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course I love you Jack."
"I love you to Lili"

So I'll update more in a little bit so chill to all my 2 readers. Bye loves.