Entry 66

"The thing about being a wallflower is no one really bothers you, neither expect something from you.

Why? Because you're not like the rest.

You're an odd voice that hums an unknown melody that ends up being that one song played in the radio.

You're a graffiti made of different colors painted on the wall that sometimes labeled as a mess and a vandalism.

You're a poetry that exists in a column where you're barely noticed.

You're someone's background character who pass by with their hands inside their pocket, wearing their headphones on.

You're invisible inside a huge crowd who only had their eyes on who's under the spotlight.

You're an oddball who keeps their head on the clouds, but embraces the reality without prince and princesses, pixie dusts and magic lamps, golden brick roads and painted roses.

You're warm and fuzzy inside, but people keep replacing you for not being cool or awesome enough.

It maybe tough, but hey... You're here growing like a wallflower waiting to bloom.

You're more than just that melody.

You're more than just a color.

You're more than just jumbled words.

You're more than just a character.

The right eyes will see you through. The right ears will hear you out.

You're here to tell a tale, that someday will open up a connection, understanding and friendship.

You're more than just a blank sheet of paper that soon be compiled with inks. Imprinted with lessons and thoughts for someone who mostly resonates with that old soul of yours.

And like you... The seed planted by you, will bloom it's flowers in different gardens where everyone shall be seen by the moon itself."