Chapter 3

Tzuyu walked out of MH's glass front door building carrying with her heavy steps. She looked up towards the sky, when she started to fan her eyes using her palm, her tears and dare to slipped out.

It's until when she took another step out, realised the new high heels she got - it's apparently hurting the side of her ankle. She guessed that she's too focusing on other stuff to notice.

As a finance newspaper on a woman's hand catch her eyes, on the front page, it has the no-hearted, mean man that just interviewed her, like who wouldn't recognised him?

Tzuyu clench to her own fist. Him again.

The moment she opened back her eyes after calming herself down from madness, a person's hand - with a piece of bandage is right in front of her face.

She sigh loudly and side-eyed the owner of the hand.

It is a man, not old or really young, he has a hair of chocolate dark brown, he took a glance over at her, and said, "Stick it on, Mr Taehyung's gift for you as a souvenir of this one-day trip to MH."

Tzuyu took a deep breath, looking away from both the man and the bandage hold in front of him, she tighten her lips in angriness and disbelieves.

She took the bandage aggressively from him, not even giving the man another look, because she knows she will glare at him and might start yelling in frustration.

As he's going to turn away and head back into the building, Tzuyu calls him back.

She used a smile and ask, "May I borrow your phone for a moment? Just want to express my thankfulness to him."

He took out his phone slowly, unlocks it, and hand it to her.

"Thank you." She said.

The screen has been already opened up to the chats towards Taehyung, she hold the record voice button and said towards the phone, "Kim Taehyung, just wait for me, I will not lose from you."

Then Tzuyu opened up the bandage, stick it up on the screen of the phone, before handing it back to him, "Thanks."

She walked away with a blank but firm expression from annoyance.

Kim Taehyung, just wait for me, I will not lose to you.

Taehyung listened to the recording over again.

He and J-Hope both stood in his office, facing towards the window.

J-Hope said, "She have said it already, she will not lose to you."

He takes the bandage off the from the screen, handed his phone back to his assistance. "Nosy."

Taehyung leaned back onto the shelfs by the window, looking into bandage - it has smily emojis on it.

"I really don't understand Tae," He said, "This is the last round of interview, she did pretty well. What a great girl she is, how could you bear to eliminate her?"

Taehyung lets his arm down, looking back in towards him, "Save your sympathy and compassion for other girls, don't go and miss her."

"Oh," J-Hope said, taking a step forward, pointing towards his boss, "Hearing from this, you two know each other."

Taehyung sigh and answered, "A girl that couldn't even afford to cry, is not suitable in the investment bank which everyone is so ambitious. So driving her away is only for her own good."

He looked into his assistant, "Hoseok, go and help me find a job that fits her - something about consulting work. If there's company agree to follow MH's treatment to recruit her in, I will be willing to be their free investment advisor for 1 year."