Chapter 9

Nayeon and Jeongyeon came up from behind to look into the screen, the two's expressions are the same as the younger girl in front.

As the three of them chasing each other to use the mouse to look at the pictures, the few of them got more interested in it.

"What is it?" Tzuyu ask.

"Simple styles - comfy bedroom - a big balcony looking towards the city night view of Seoul - it all works!"

"Really? Where?" The youngest one said, eyes sparks in excitement while looking at the other three.

"I think it said -" Jeongyeon replied when she squint her eyes slightly looking at Dahyun's laptop, "Starview Estates."

Tzuyu leans back into her seat in disappointment, "Then never mind, I can't afforded it."

The youngest one saids, "Don't you guys know? Starview Estates, there are lots of star investment banking elites live there, and the price will must doubled."

But the 3 young woman at the side, continues to look at the screen, which makes Tzuyu more confused, "Did Unnies you all forgot to check the price?"

When Tzuyu leans over, her eyes widen in shock.

"So cheap, right?" she said, the 3 of them nod with a "Mmhm."

"It's probably fake news -"

"Who cares? Just ask first." Jeongyeon suggested, she picked up Dahyun's phone on the table, unlocks and call the number, hand it to the two.

Dahyun opened the speaker of the phone, placed back it on the table, all 4 of them surrounding it, ears are all opened up.

"Hello? Who is it?" a man's voice said on the other side of the call.

Dahyun replied, "Em hi, I want to ask do you have an apartment for renting?"

"At Starview Estates." Jeongyeon added.

"Yes." The man said.

Nayeon ask, "We want to ask the price is it really only this - much for a month?"

"Yes." He said again.

The 4 of them gasped in excitement and shock.

"Then can we come over tomorrow morning to look at it?" Dahyun ask.

"May I have your last name please?"

"Im."

"Yoo."

"Wait no -" Both Dahyun and Tzuyu tries to shhs the two behind them from being playful, the two starts to giggle softly.

"Kim." Dahyun said.

"Then excuse me Ms Kim, then -" Tzuyu started to point at herself to signal the older one to mention hers.

"Em - yes my last name is Kim but I am asking for my friend," she explained, "And her last name is Chou."

"Chou?" the man repeated.

"May I also ask for the first letter of your friend's name?"

"It is ㅉ (jj)."

"Then how about I'll bring you over to check the apartment out this afternoon at 1?"

"Sure! No problem thank you so much sir!"

Dahyun and Tzuyu instantly scream like girls just saw their crush, hopping around happily. Nayeon and Jeongyeon joined along as well after hearing it with them.

Taehyung sat down at the sofa at his apartment, and opened the book in his hands.

But the first thing that catch his eyes are not the words, it is a picture, shoot by a polaroid camera.