Chapter 4

Hope you will like it (^v^)

After everything he did - Chou Tzuyu blocked him?!

"You -" he had lost of all of his words already.

Tzuyu angrily take a rough bite over at the chicken leg, said "when it comes to taking revenge, it's not late even after 10 years. I must enter MH dignifiedly.

I have to let him know, he's not the one who has the final say in this world."

"Yes!" Dahyun said, "Where there is oppression, there is resistance as well! Chewy I support you!!"

Tzuyu nodded firmly in agreement.

Though she let her figure fall back onto the sofa, saids with a whiny voice, "Huh ... but what can we even do ...?"

"Hm," Dahyun suddenly hum brightly with a smile that she couldn't hide, Tzuyu stared at her confusingly.

"My connection with people around is not an exaggeration." Dahyun said confidently with a proud smile, "I've asked my company's top model's older sister's suitor's classmate's older brother's neighbour Mr Wang got us admission tickets to BUI!"

Tzuyu looked away from her best friend in disappointment, sigh softly taking another sad bite at her food.

Dahyun continues, "And I even heard that the man that had been recovering from illness, MH's vice president, and also is one of the head department of the investment banking, Mr RM! He's also going to be there!"

The older girl said excitedly, while Tzuyu at the side didn't even bothered with the information.

She playfully kicked her softly at her legs, which she bounced up in reply, Dahyun repeated, "He will also going to be there!"

"Haven't you always admired him the most? Think about it Chewy," she said excitedly, "What if you really sees him, and tell him the internal unfairness of MH, and then -"

"And then and then what Unnie -" Tzuyu said, she hit Dahyun's head playfully, "Reporting the unfair treatment I receive and I got bullied by Kim Taehyung?"

"Yeah."

"Still yeah uh, Da Unnie," Tzuyu glance over at her, "There are many people got rejected from MH every single year. And, even if I really meet Mr RM, he will not remember me, then what can I say?"

Dahyun look towards Tzuyu, "You have to believe in me! Your only job is to dress up nicely to the cocktail party. And the rest, I will take care of them, okay?"

The older girl said brightly, with her fist hold up, Tzuyu respond with a smile and finish the handshake with Dahyun.

A few days later at night, Tzuyu came out from the black car, with a pair of silver sparkly high heels, and a beautiful strapless long white dress.

There are cameras and flashlights everywhere, taking pictures over at the people getting pass by on the red carpet.

Tzuyu exhale to herself, looking up to the party location's building, and she took out the black invitation card from the small quilted bag in her hand.

She smiles confidently and walks in.

In the entrance there is a big banner with BUI Investment Bank Alliance Cocktail Party.

As Tzuyu continues walking in, there are people, from around the world, chatting with each other softly, with wine cup and snacks in their hands, there are also reporters with mics and cameras around. There is even a mini orchestra playing on the stage, bring out the peaceful and calming mood to everyone in the room.