𝟏𝟎 | 𝐈𝐬 𝐅𝐲𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞?!

3rd POV

3rd POV

You had your homemade cookies in your hands and walked to see a certain someone, "It's been a while Ango."

Ango was genuinely surprised to see you and immediately straightened his back, "Y-Y/N."

"Here, I brought you my homemade cookies you always loved to eat," You handed him the cookies.

"T-Thank you..." He took it, "So what are you doing here?"

"I heard you got injured so I came here to check up on you," You answered.

"I see..." He looked down on his lap.

"Anyways, I got to go now, Ango," You turned around and walked off again.

"Wait!" You looked back at him again, "... I'm sorry, Y/N..."

You just smiled at him, "It's fine, Ango. Like I said before I can never hate you guy-"

"Why do you insist on forgiving me even though I betrayed you guys?! I don't understand why you won't just yell at me for doing the things I did! I just can't understand why you would forgive me!"

Some part of you feels guilty that you couldn't tell your friends everything. You couldn't even tell them your true gift. You also felt guilty that all you could do was watch others do everything for you even though you had an overwhelming ability that couldn't be rivalled anywhere.

"Because Ango, I, too have secrets I cannot share with anyone else," You replied with a smile again but this time it was evident the sadness in your eyes.

"..."

"However, all those secrets will be revealed soon enough. I'll see you again Ango-chan."

You left him alone and he took his glasses off in anger, "Damnit! I didn't mean it like that."

......

"Y/N has been kidnapped!!!" Jun'ichiro shouted panting for air.

Everyone got up from their seat, "WHAT?!?!"

"Several reports are saying she was walking across the street when a truck hit her and took her unconscious body with them."

"..."

"Ranpo is she safe?" The president asked.

Ranpo then put his glasses on, "She is definitely safe and will continue to be safe. From what I understand I don't think someone is trying to harm her, but is actively trying to invite her to join them."

"Two days ago, Y/N controlled one of the members of the Guild and asked him what he was hiding. What he said aligned with the predictions Y/N had pointed out during the Three-Way War. However, he also said that the leader of the Guild is receiving help from an organization called 'The Rats in the House of Dead' and their leader's name is Fyodor. I'm guessing he wants her to join him," Dazai informed them.