chapter 22

Is this chapter 22..? If it's not I'll change it 😭🙏I be forgetting things 😰... anyways hey y'all so sorry about the slow SLOWWWWW update. It's because I've been really busy with stuff 😭🙏I'ma try to post more often and I got requests so I'll be working on them 😭
But let's get started 🤪

It was a rainy day it was pretty foggy outside as well so the boys were just gonna stay home a hangout with each other and have fun with each couple. But. One couple had gotten into a argument revolving around jealousy. And Reggie has got jealous cause Oliver has been hanging out with Justin and Ryan more than usual and Reggie has told Oliver something about it and Oliver got mad so they had an argument. So Oliver was ingoreing Reggie and Reggie was trying to talk to Oliver but he gave up so they were ingoreing Eachother and the other boys already knew what happened cause they heard them arguing. So they just let the couple to cool off and let them resolve the problem since they are the most responsible in the group especially Oliver, as the day went on the boys were watching movies, talking, eating just snacks and food y'know and making TikToks for stars and stuff on social media etc. And Reggie was kinda getting mad again cause Oliver and Kane were talking and getting close not like weird close but Oliver was smiling at Kane and laughing with him and basically having fun with him and Reggie was getting upset cause he wants his boyfriend attention but that's not gonna happen if they don't talk and ingore Eachother. As it was the end of the day already the boys were still ingoreing Eachother until they got into the shared room they have. Oliver and Reggie both felt the tension in the room and Oliver just sat on the floor and Reggie went over to him and sat next to him. As Reggie looked at the wall he wanted to apologize for how he was acting.

Reggie: oli... I'm sorry for getting so jealous. I know you and the rest of the boys are just good friends but I don't know I get more jealous cause you're my boyfriend and we're dating. I'll try not to be like that anymore if you don't ingore me anymore oli.. I miss your voice and smile when you talk to me. And I miss looking into your eyes whenever we talk cause I love them, and most of all I love you oli..it's fine if you don't wanna talk to me anymore. I'm sorry.

Reggie then got up and laid on the bed and went on his phone just letting Oliver have his space and Oliver was thinking about what Reggie said and thinking if he should forgive him or not but Oliver was thinking about it...

-

-

-

-

-

After a few minutes Oliver made up his mind and he knew he had to forgive Reggie because that's it's his love of his life and he knew he can't be mad at Reggie forever. So he got up and sat on the bed and Reggie looked at Oliver and he put his phone away and sat up so they could talk if that's what was gonna happen.

Oliver: reg.. I forgive you.. and I'm sorry for ignoring you I didn't mean to hurt you I was still mad.. I'm sorry..

Reggie looked at Oliver as he pulled Oliver closer to him and he was playing with oliver hair and was looking into Oliver eyes and he planted a kiss on Oliver forehead.

Reggie: ml it's okay.. I just didn't want you to be mad at me anymore..

Oliver: I know.. I'm sorry.

Oliver and Reggie were talking about their day as usual to forget all the negative things. And they were talking for a few hours actually and having fun with Eachother and the other boys were happy about the couple forgiving Eachother and being happy cause they can't stand to see them like that, in the end everything worked out perfectly. The couple is happy now.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Hey pooks🌚! So like I said I was gonna post stuff on my TikTok. Like for spoilers so if you do follow me on TikTok you could see I posted about "I heart soccer and him" that's actually gonna be a new book I'm probably gonna work on and it's gonna be about Sebryan and Seb gonna be the boy that plays soccer and he's very popular in school and Ryan's gonna be the quiet kid and popular as well cause of his family. And the two boys had eyes for Eachother and they probably fell in love so if you don't know my TikTok it's (star_44kk) you could go follow it if you want no pressure and actually I will post some of those y'know one stories probably maybe idk but y'all gotta keep an eye out cause I will be Posting things and some of the captions will have some spoilers and so will some videos. 😊Have a great day sorry if this was bad I just did it cause it was requested and I'll probably do another one tomorrow or whenever I have time I'll try to be soon as I can. Thanks you everyone who supports my story I remember when I first started and I barely had anything but I do have followers so it gives me motivation thank you everyone have a great day get some good rest and eat some food and enjoy your day bye! ♡

Hey everyone this won't be the last chapter so don't worry it's just I've been unmotivated and my depression has gotten worse I've been trying to help myself out and stuff and then I'm stressing out with schoolwork and friends and just life but I will be able to work on more chapters I have chapter 23 and 24 if I'm correct I'm working on both it's just taking me longer cause of my problems and stuff but I'm sorry for taking so long hope y'all are safe! ❤️

Words:945