Chapter 1

Kyle was yelling at Cartman, per usual, when Stan walked up and listened for a moment before intervening it, with the help of Kenny. Stan and Kenny looked at each other, waiting for one of the two arguing to throw a punch.

"You fag Jew!" Cartman screamed at Kyle.

"Shut up you fucking fatass!" Kyle yelled back, throwing a punch at him. Right before it hit, Stan stopped it. Kyle scowled at Stan, yelling, "Why'd you do that!?" Stan raised an eyebrow.

"Because, Kyle, we aren't killing anyone today." Stan gave Kyle a specific glare that made him calm down a bit. No one knew how it worked. It just did. Tweek and Craig walked up.

"Why does Kyle look so pissed off?" Craig asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The usual argument into fight thing between him and Cartman," Kenny said from under his parka. Craig wasn't surprised.

"AH-! Are you g-guys okay!?" Tweek yelled, making a tighter grip on Craig's hand as he twitched. Craig rolled his eyes. "They're fine, honey." Tweek twitched, "AH! Too much pressure!" Tweek pulled his hair. Kyle sighed and looked at the ground angrily.

After last period, Stan and Kyle were talking about hanging out. "We can go to my house and watch our old favorite show!" Kyle offered. "Terrance and Phillip?" Stan asked happily. Kyle nodded. "Hell yeah, dude!"

Kyle walked home, scrolling on his phone. Suddenly, he gets a notification. "Stanley" shown at the top of his phone and he smiled.

Stanley: Hey dude!
Kyle: Wsp Stan?
Stanley: What time do you want me over?
Kyle: Is 6:30 okay? I should be done eating, if not, you can have some!
Stanley: kk! cya!!

Kyle was home at the third text and was kicking his feet like a little girl. He was so excited to hang out with Stan. His parents were having a date night in a different state, so he was stuck babysitting Ike. So, Stan decided he was gonna spend the night.

When Stan got there, Kyle opened the door with his hair pulled up and an apron. "Oh, hey! You're here early?" Kyle murmured. Stan stood there for a moment, admiring Kyle's firey red hair in a bun, Stan thought he looked good. He's never seen his hair so tamed. "Stan...?" Kyle mumbled, looking at Stan. "Huh? Oh! Yeah, sorry." Stan walked in and was greeted by Ike.

"Uncle Stan!" Kyle giggled before going back into the kitchen. Stan put his stuff down and brought Ike to the kitchen. Kyle was humming quietly.

After they all ate dinner, they put Ike to bed, and they started watching Terrance and Phillip. Kyle was shirtless, and his hair was down, almost covering his whole face. Stan couldn't stop staring. Kyle was just so slim, and his hair complimented everything about him. His emerald green eyes always shimmered in any kind of light. He started feeling something like never before. He felt tingly, and hot. He looked away. "I'm not gay!" He thought, trying to convince himself. His eyes kept looking at Kyle as if he was a magnet. Kyle knew, but didn't care.

Kyle didn't have a reason to care. They're super best friends. It's not weird... right? It's not weird to them. Everyone, including Stan's girlfriend (Wendy), thought they were gay.

Stan can barely resist his urges, but he had to. He wanted to pin Kyle down and make out with him. When he finally snapped out of his trance,  he started watching the T.V again. "You alright, dude?" Stan looked at Kyle, "Yeah... why?" Stan replied. "Oh no! He noticed!" He thought. Stan sounded a bit panicky, "Don't worry!" He said, the panic echoing. Kyle nodded, he was suspicious of why Stan was so panicky all of a sudden. He looked back at the T.V and pulled up his red hair.

---------------------------------------------------------
643 Words
These are gonna be longer, I'm just losing motivation really quick... sorry!!