Chapter 3

Stan and Kyle were watching a movie in his room. "I wonder what Kenny could be doing," Kyle murmured, grabbing his phone. "Uh... okay..?" Stan replied. "You think he's with Butters?" Stan facepalmed at Kyle's question. "Probably. They're dating dumbass." "Oh... I forgot," Kyle said, he was obviously embarrassed. Kyle zoned out for a few minutes. "Do you still like Wendy?" He asked, looking at Stan. "Uhm- What?" "I know I asked out of the blue. Just answer." Stan thought for a second, not knowing whether to be honest or not. "Not as much as I used to."

Kyle was laying on his bed with Stan, them both looking through their phones. "Hey Kyle?" "Yeah?" "Can I uh... kiss you?" Kyle blushed a bit, his face showing his shock. "What...?" Stan said it again, more clear and steady this time. Kyle didn't respond, but Stan knew that, in situations like this, silence always meant yes (from Kyle's like 75 ex girlfriends/crushes). Stan grabbed Kyle's face loosely and pulled him closer. Stan smiled before they shared a sweet kiss, them both closing their eyes. They turned off their phones and it quickly escalated.

Kyle laid his head on Stan's chest. Stan wanted to keep going, but he didn't wanna make Kyle uncomfortable. They were both super red. "You okay dude...?" Kyle asked quietly. Stan nodded, holding Kyle closer. "Kyle..." He looked up at Stan. "... I love you." Kyle smiled a but. "I love you too." (Stan and Kyle both had this dream, nit specifically just Stan!!!!!!!!111!!)

Stan woke up and blinked a few times to get the sleepiness out of his eyes. It was a dream. The whole kissing thing, a dream. Kyle has had a crush on Stan for years, was the same thing happening to Stan? Was he developing a crush on Kyle? Kyle felt better knowing that Stan didn't have a crush on Wendy. Stan laid back down, staring at Kyle's face as if it was the most beautiful thong ever, because, it was to him. He loved Kyle even being there. Would Kyle ever know?

When Kyle woke up, his eyes met Stan's. "Morning..." Kyle murmured, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning." Stan sat up. Stan patted Kyle's head. "You alright?" He asked Kyle. "Yeah, I'm fine."

As school ended, Kyle was sitting by his locker, reading. Wendy walked up to him, sitting next to him. "Hey, Kyle," She said, getting Kyle's attention. "Oh, hey Wendy!" Wendy smiled. "You still like Stan?" Kyle looked away at her question. "Yeah... and I keep having... "romantic" dreams about him." Wendy spaced out for a second after Kyle said that. "Are you gonna tell him? Or you gonna do the usual "bottle up emotions" thing you do?" Kyle sighed. "I don't know... I'm pretty sure he's straight and... I just... I don't wanna lose him or ruin our friendship." Kyle spoke quietly, he looked back at Wendy. He closed his book. "I don't know how to help... the most I can do is break up with him. I mean it'd help me get with Bebe," She said, looking at the ground. Kyle thought for a second. "That might help," He said, him standing up and putting his book back. "Alright... whatever you say." She said, "How about we do it after Stan leaves your house. I can go over to your house and we can figure out what to do together." Kyle agreed.
---------------------------------------------------------
574 Words