Chapter 33

Author pov:

It's finally Saturday, Tonight is the engagement party of Jennie and Kai. The guests were in the party hall, Enhypen and Blackswan were with the Kang sisters.

 The guests were in the party hall, Enhypen and Blackswan were with the Kang sisters

Gyeong wasn't feeling better, her sisters noticed it and tried to calm her down.

Haneul:Yeongie, you know if you don't want to be here we can all leave.

Niki:yeah we will leave if you don't want to see the bullshit that is about to happen.

Gyeong just took a deep breath and replied:

Gyeong:No, let's stay guys I am fine don't worry. Let's just get done with this.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Kai and Jennie, everyone began to applause even the Kang sister,Enhypen,and blackswan.

Jennie and Kai went to sat to their tables, the Kim siblings went to join.

Kai was looking at Gyeong and she tried to ignore him.

Nvee:Please ignore him,Yeongie.

Fatou:Nvee is right, Kai is from your past. Don't waste your tears on that man, believe me one day you will found someone that will love you and he will be ten times better than Kai.

 Don't waste your tears on that man, believe me one day you will found someone that will love you and he will be ten times better than Kai

Gyeong:Thank you unnie.

Seon-Jae got on the stage,and grabbed a microphone. He began to thank the guests for coming, the Kang sisters were not paying attention until that they saw Jennie and Kai getting on stage.

Seon-Jae:Congratulations to both of you.

He said to Jennie and Kai. Kai just gives him a fake smile.

Kai's grandma handed a box to Kai:

Kai:Granny what is this?

Kai's grandma:Well your gift for Jennie, go on give it your fiancé.

Kai gave the gift to Jennie,she opened it and saw a diamond necklace.