Chapter 27

Gyeong's Pov:

It's must been now 1 week since I have been discharged from the hospital.Jin and my sister take
care of me,and Jisoo came often in my room talking to me and giving me gifts. I don't know  if she was being nice to me just because I saved her life but that was strange.

We were all in the dinning room having our lunch with our parents,I suddenly remember about the call that I got from the Mexican investigators for our company,I decided to talk about it to mom:

Me:Mom,The Mexican investigators said that they are going to came Monday.

Jiwon:Gyeong ,you was discharged from the hospital not even a week and you are already going back to work,doctor told you to rest baby.

Mom said in a worried tone.

Me:I know but If I don't do the work for the company who would do it huh?,and plus I feel much better mom so please don't worry.

Haneul:Well mom is right unnie,You should rest and let Aera or our secretary take care of the work.

Me:Thanks Haneul but It's my job to deal with the investigators cause I am the only one who know how to take care of the meetings.Sorry but You like it or not I will go to that meeting Monday and deal with the investigators.

I said while crossing my arms.

Jin:You are really stubborn,We can't change your mind huh?

Jin asked and I just nooded my head as no.

Aera and Dami:It's super hard to make her give up when it's about work only Kai can make her change her mind.

I quickly give a death stare to Aera and Dami,Gosh! Can't they keep their mouths shut now everyone knew about Kai.

Seon-Jae:Who is that Kai?

Uncle Seon-Jae asked.

Suddenly Jin,my sisters and I started to get nervous.

Yoongi:Well dad he is-

Yoongi was about to tell everything but mom cutted him off and said:

Jiwon:Her childhood friend honey.Gyeong always listen to him.