:) Chapter sixteen

Oct, 24, 2010
Third entry

Milo stood there just staring at Amy, He was meant to keep his eyes closed and he did for a while but his curiosity got the better of him and he assured himself that whatever his mind had conjured up had to be worse than what actually lay in front of him.

But he had been wrong and right.

His mind had conjured up the worst and Amy's state would never match up with what he thought, But he was wrong that it wouldn't be nasty. It was sickening.

I can't even bring myself to write what it looked like or smelt like, Just thinking about it makes me gag and want to curl in a hole and die.

Milo did throw up. It wasn't pleasant, It stung and some came out of his nose which simply was not natural or comfortable.

He coughed once more as he walked back to where Amy was and there was another fight, Maybe he should just go find Carl or someone else but he also hadn't spent a lot of time with Glenn recently so if you took away the dead bodies then it was nice bonding time.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dale asked as he walked over very quickly for a old man.

"We need to burn the body."

Milo watched the three men as he walked to glenns backpack which was by the RV and he took out the water bottle that still was only half empty. He needed to drink more water even though the only thing he ever drunk was water.

"Show a little humanity, for christ's sake." He looked at glenn like he was mental. "She should be buried."

"No disrespect dude," Glenn held a hand out towards dale. "But, she changed."

Milo put the water back in the bag, He didnt know what else to do, He was hungry now. Daryl walked past him, And im not trying to be rude, But if you knew daryl in real life or if you just simply saw him then you understand what im about to say and you will agree.

I got one whiff of that man and i was no longer hungry.

"You should burn it, like the others." Daryl agreed with Glenn, "Keep the virus from spreading."

"Youre a scientist, all of a sudden?" Dale said as he turned to daryl. "She was shot in the head. Theres no threat now."

Milo looked down at his shirt and realized that the flower glenn gave him was gone, It was no longer in his pocket. Yes, It was a weed, technically, But its the thought that counted. He looked around on the ground, When did it fall out?

"Whats the problem?" Rick asked.

When did he get there? I dont know.

Milo spun around in a circle one more time again. He was trying to think on about where he had been, Did he drop it when walking? Or did he lose it before?

"Amy," Glenn said. "Do we burn her or bury her?"

Rick shakes his whole head at the whole thing. "I guess bury."

"You just change the rules however the mood strikes you?"

Lori walked over. Carl wasn't with her. Where was that boy?

"There are no rules."

"Thats the problem." Lori stated looking between all the dumb dudes.

Oh my god. I stepped on the flower, didn't I?

Milo looked at the bottom of his shoes, No flower bits, So maybe i didn't demolish the poor thing with my shoes. But then where did he lose it?

"What do you mean?" Rick looked at her.