The Obsessed Noble

ONE'S A UPON A TIME. They have a boy named Edmark that obsessed to read bl manhwa and he loves princess manhwa too and he's reading it all night long. And when he realized what time it is.
It's 2:00 AM already and when he realized that 2:00 AM night now he wanna fell asleep as faster he could. But he can't fell asleep because her feeling is to energetic. like that energy want to read all night long until morning. But he kept saying to his mind that he need to sleep because he have to go to school. But he didn't realize that he's fell asleep.

MORNING: 6:50 AM

So when he woke ups he feels so dizzy and sleepy but he need to attend classes. And when he take a look at their's clock Its already 7:00 AM so he rushed all her preparing to go to school like take a shower or go to the restroom so he could go to school in right time.

FAST-FORWARD. WHEN HE RUNNING GO TO HIS CLASSROOM BECAUSE HE'S LATE..

When he's running to go to his classroom he bumped to someone that he doesn't know who is it. because Edmark is to late to her first period subject he immediately apologize to the person that he bumped and Edmark didn't even look at the face of that person. But Edmark felt that he's bumped to a rock because the body of the guy he bumped is hard like a rock..
When he finally got into their classroom's door he immediately say good morning to their teacher and say sorry to.
But the teacher ignore him because she was in the middle of discussion. Edmark immediately sit into her chair and took her note book out and listened to their topic. When the school schedule is finished he immediately go to her house

FAST-FORWARD. HE'S IN HER HOUSE AND RELAXING HER FOOT TO THE WARM WATER WITH LEMON HE MADE. BECAUSE HER FOOT SMELLS LIKE DEAD RAT BECAUSE HER FOOT IS IN HER SHOES ALONG HOURS AGO..

Oh my god my foot is smells like a dead rat. But I must endure it because it's last week to go to school and finally I got some rest and far-away to schools activity). I said TO MY SELF

AND ITS FINALLY FRIDAY. THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL DAY...

meanwhile Edmark talking and bonding with her friends and enjoying the last moment that they are together. And that is that happiest happened to Edmark in schools day and the last of the time they together with her friends he said (I'm gonna miss you all).
And when Edmark's crossing the road the car behind her bumped into Edmark. And Edmark is immediately pass away...

AND THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY...

And when Edmark woke up from coma he seen a beautiful girl with crown like royalty's.
That girl named Eloisa the goddess of dimensions world. She said to Edmark..

Ow are you awake now? Welcome to the shengto the world's of dimensions from another worlds.. Eloisa said...

W-what now? Another worlds? Dimensions? Shengto? Huh? What's happening here? I don't know what going on?. I said in a Shout tone..

Oww pardon Edmark. I forgotten to tell you that you pass away a minute ago. I'm so sorry...

Pardon!!???
Miss?.Passed away? Look at me I'm alive. I'm not Dead. Look I can feel my feet..

Ow Edmark you must accept that you are dead now. Because you pass away when you are crossing the road. The car behind you are bumped into you and you died

W-what now?.. no way I'm j-just crossing the road that minutes w-why I'm dead now. Huhuhu!!

Sorry Edmark it's your time now to go to another world so I give you permission to suggestions three wish that you have in your life before you reincarnated into another world.

O-ok so first of all I want to go to the world's that have magic. Like human that live there have magic and they have magical creatures like unicorn or whatever..

Ok that is good one. so what is your second wish

My second wish is I have the strongest power or magic in they're...

Ow that's good, and the last one?

Ahm what about I am going to reincarnated as a good looking woman..

So that's all Edmark, I'm gonna sent you to the world that you want, bye!!!

Miss!!! wait a minute!!!!!
Ahhh!!! Ah!!!!

And then Edmark has reincarnated as a girl in the another world "where am I" Edmark's said in his mind.

Wow she was super cute baby what name you gonna give him?.. Grandma said..

Ahm I think I'm gonna named him Elize Culprit.. my mom said

That's a good name.......My father imediately Agreed

Ok fine, just take care of him...
Grandma said

Ok mother in law, we're gonna get him a good university in the future, even if we're just a poor country side farmer.....

Don't be like that Elaine!!!!

Sorry mother in law...

"ELAINE IS THE NAME OF ELIZE MOTHER"

Ok I'm going to accept your apology but don't you dare say it again huh!!?
Is that clear Elaine!!?...

Yes mother in law, I never say it again, never.

Ok fine...

SO EDMARK/ELIZE CULPRIT IS BECOME A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WHEN SHE GOT BIGGER, SO WHEN SHE WAS 18 YEAR OLD SHE APPLY TO BECOME SCHOLAR IN THE MAGIC ACADEMY, SO SHE NEED TO GET PASSED THE EXAM,

PASS FORWARD WHEN THE MAGICAL TEST HAVE STARTED...

Elize wake up!!! If you are not going to wake up you gonna be late!!!!!!

Ok fine Mom. 'ow jeez mom is going to explode if I'm not going to get up now'......

Elize whare are you now!!! Aren't you gonna go?!!! Come downstairs or else I'm gonna!!!!!!......

Ow mom.. what are you doing there?.

Ahh!!. I thought you Elize are upstairs.....
By the way, go now, you are going to be late now if you are not going to entrance exam now!..

Ok mom, gotta go!!, Babye!!!.
'ow jeez mom is so annoying'

Ok, babye Elize, I hope you've got passed in to the university, bye!!!!..

WHEN ELIZE CROSSING BY THE FORREST TO GO TO THE ENTRANCE EXAM, SHE SAW A GORGEOUS MAN THAT HE NEVER SEEN BEFORE, SO SHE TRACK HIM WHENEVER THE MAN GOES, SHE ALWAYS FOLLOWED HIM WHENEVER THE MAN GO.

"Ahm I sense someone is following me"THE MAN TALK IN HIS HEAD.

"Is someone is there in the bush!!!?".the man shout.

AND ELIZE DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING WHEN SHE'S HIDING IN THE BUSH AND HEARD WHAT THE MAN SAIDS.

Ow jeezz I think there's is someone in the bush, I think I'm going to take a peek to make sure that is not someone...

AND WHEN ELIZE HEARD WHAT THE MAN GANNA DO, ELIZE SWEATING A COLD SWEAT.

Ow my god..., The man is going in my direction, what am I gonna do.....

What's that!?, The bush is shaking..I must get ready my sword!!.

AND WHEN THE MAN REACHING THE BUSH, HE.....

TO BE CONTINUE.....