The Obsessed Noble chapter 2

HE REACHED THE BUSH AND SAW A LITTLE CAT

Ow it's just a little cat, I guess I'm to nervous to think that is a person hahaha!..

Myawwmyaaww!!
THE CAT'S MAKE NOISE...

Ow so cute pussycat, but you scared me.. hahahaha, the man said.

Myawwmyaaww myawwmyaaww!!..

Ow I guess you like me, do you wanna come with me to the capital city?.

Myawwmyaaww myawwmyaaww myawwmyaaww!!!..

Ow It's supposed to yes, right?.

Myawwmyaaww....,
'huu omg I think I'm going to have a heart attack huhh!!, But lucky me I transform into a cat in time..' "ELIZE SAID TO HIS MIND".

Hey little cat come with me to the magical academy, there I can feed you and make you a home,

Myawwmyaaww.!!

Ok, let's go pussycat!!!!

Myaw!!!!

THE MAN AND ELIZE/AKA: PUSSYCAT, HAS ARRIVED TO THE MAGICAL ACADEMY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MOONSTONES..THE "MOONSTONE" IS THE KINGDOM WHO EDMARK/ELIZE HAS REINCARNATED.

So we've arrived now pussycat, wake up pussycat!!.

Myaawwwwww!!!

Pussycat it's been too late now so we need to rest. Tomorrow I will going to tour you to the magical academy..

BUT ELIZE A.K.A. PUSSYCAT HAVE ANOTHER THOUGH, BECAUSE SHE NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE.

Shit, I need to get out of here, I don't wanna spend any second with that man, if I spend a little more second with that man, I might lose my mind.

SO ELIZE HAVE TO MAKE HER WAY TO THE WINDOW ABOVE HER HEAD, WHEN ELIZE JUMPED IN THE WINDOW, HE MAKE A NOISE THAT WAKE THE MAN UP.

Aw shit my ankle sheett, I didn't know that freaking window is that high. Shit!!!.

Hello anyone there?. Kitty?. Kitty?!! Pussy cat!!!! Where are you?.

Ow forsaken of god, why the hell I need to wake up him for a little tiny noise.,' but I need to take off my disguise so he can't recognize me.

PUSSY CAT, TRANSFORM ON IT'S ORIGINAL FORM, HER ORIGINAL FORM IS LIKE A GODDESS IN THE MOON, HER HAIR IS SHINNING LIKE A STAR AND HER SILVER DRESS IS SHINNING LIKE A MOON,

To be continue........