Chapter 2

"Evelyn, Thank god its you" Johnny sigh as he leaned his head against the glass door relief that he might survive this for another day.
Evelyn came over and sat down across from Johnny and see glance over his wound.

"Jesus that a nasty cut you got from that massive bat out there" Johnny froze for a moment realising that what he dealt with was real and he wasn't losing his mind, this was real! Could this be what Anna was warning him about?

Evelyn to get his jacket off as he hissed from the pain, she mumbled a sorry as she went over to the counter and got a first aid kit that was laying there, as she began to treat his wound Johnny asked her why she disappeared from the car when he was in the car, Evelyn looked over to him confused as she respond "but I see you leaving the car Johnny?".

Johnny was baffled by what she answered, how would it be him that wasn't in the car when he knew he was in the car and she wasn't in the car, Evelyn then decided to explain what had happened to her.

Evelyn glance over at Johnny sound asleep as she drive them both to Silent Hill, she knew that it won't take long now as she knew the road but never really drove to the place, just then she started to feel tired but knew she cannot as she was behind the wheel, she tried her best to focus but then she black out, when she woke up they were parked outside of the town of Silent Hill, she was slightly frighten as she did remember she was nearly fallen asleep and probably did but somehow parked safely on the road, she then glance across and had seen Johnny walking further into the fog, Evelyn got out of the car and called out to him but he never stopped.

"About halfway into the town I couldn't find you thanks to the fog, then this giant bat appeared and try to attack me, I forgot my gun in the car so I retreat into this place" Evelyn finished the story as she completed patching Johnny's arm.
He left his suit jacket and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt as he slowly got up from the ground with the aid of Evelyn.

"So you didn't told me why you wanted to go into this place, because if you are going to tell me it was for a bank robbery I'll tell you, that you are stupid to think there be humans here to rob" Johnny chuckling at how Evelyn make light of this situation.

He then started explaining his story about his girlfriend Jane suddenly disappeared and when he went into town that he found a woman that looked identical to his girlfriend but was a different woman by the name of Anna, which turned into a strange conversation before she ran off and disappeared like a ghost.

"Why that is weird, by why go to a place like huh? Was Jane born here?" Evelyn answer which did made Johnny think, as since there is basically no one here but monsters, but still why go back then? "But then why come back?" To which Evelyn shrug as she went to find a gun for her to use.

Johnny had already a gun but thought best to get some extra ammo, Evelyn showed him a shotgun and ask him why couldn't he get one himself? Johnny shook his head as he pick up some extra ammo
"I only know how to use a pistol so rather stick to the pistol Evelyn" in which Evelyn taken the Shotgun for herself.

Johnny got a gun holster and put the gun in there as he took out the map he has of Silent Hill and looked around on where to go next, he got a pen that was on the table and circle over the school, "so then lanky boy where are we going?" Johnny folded the map and put it back in his back pocket as he grab his gun.

"we are going to the school, see what we can find there"