Chapter 1

Johnny began to call out for his girlfriend but to no avail, he walked around with his gun in hand ready to use as he decent further through the foggy town of Silent Hill.

He had then found a small diner and went in to see if anyone was in there, but it was empty, Johnny doesn't understand what on earth is going on, why would his girlfriend want to visit a ghost town? He wonder what did happen to this town.

He lost in thought when he heard footsteps coming from behind the entrance of the diner, he quickly turned around with the gun ready, but to his surprise it was his girlfriend right in front of his eyes, "Jane?" The woman who looked like his girlfriend with dark emerald eyes and hair like rich chocolate, but the hairstyle was different compared to his girlfriend, hers was long and curly.

She glance up to Johnny, chuckling softly before shaking her head "I'm sorry you must be mistaken, I'm Anna" Johnny lowered his gun and sigh in defeat and walked over and sat near the counter, Anna walked over to him and sat next to him and smiled,
"so you must be the man Jane was talking about?" He looked over to her weary, how would she knew Jane? She never told him and her so how would she knew her.

She smirked as she lean her arm on the counter,
"I can see you don't really trust me. But choice do you have? I'm the only one here that you've seen" she was true, she was the first sight in humanity in this town but that doesn't mean he would trust her, she see he was hesitant but willing to listen to her.

"So Jane really seems to be here in Silent Hill? Why's that?" Anna question as she locked eyes at Johnny, it was as if she could look right into his soul, Johnny explain the letter his girlfriend left at her bedside the night she went, he didn't think nothing of it at first but a week went by and he felt uneasy about it, and decided to visit Silent Hill and to find her.

"And you decided to be a hero and save your girlfriend to boost your ego?" She said with bitterness that Johnny was taken back by her sudden change in demeanour, but she shake her head and smiled "nevermind what I said there but I must hurry, now remember that this town is not what it seems, you probably won't make it out of this town alive" she laughed before running out.

Johnny ran out and called for her but she disappeared like she was a ghost, he didn't believe that whole conversation had happened, he brushed it off as he ready his gun and continued further into the town.

He walked further into the town and noticed a gunsmiths, he knew he probably must get in there so he can get more ammo for his pistol, as he about to go inside the shop he heard flapping of wings, he ready his gun and aim it above him and seen a massive weirdly disturbed version of a bat flying towards him ready to attack, Johnny fired a couple of bullets into the giant bat, but only hitted him twice, before then the bat hit him across his arm, Johnny hissed in pain as he gripped his arm tightly.

Knowing he won't be able to kill the winged creature he ran straight into the gunsmiths narrowing avoiding another swipe from the massive bat, Johnny bolted the doors of the shop as he slide down and sat down with his back against the door

"what the hell was that thing? Was that thing real?" Johnny run his hand through his hair as he try to calm down but his mind was going nearly insane.

Was that thing he saw really was real? Or was it all jsut in his head?, but what he does know is that wound on his arm was real, he began to focus on how to clean his wound when he heard rustle behind the counter, he quickly got his gun out and pointed to where the noise was from, Johnny doesn't know he won't survive but knows he will fight until his final breath, just then someone popped up from behind the counter, as Johnny sigh in utter relief on who it was

"Evelyn, thank god its you"