The rain dance

I am so scared!

I am so scared!

I'm locked in a cupboard or something screaming but no one could hear.

I'm guessing it was Dad's house because our walls were so thick you could hear anything.

I screamed. And screamed. No one heard.

I sat there quietly and began to panic. What was I gonna do?

I looked around and saw there was a Coke pack with 6 large Coke bottles. Thank god they weren't dieting. I can't believe Hailey drinks Diet Coke! It is the most disgusting this that has come to this world...other than her.

She wears way too much skincare stuff and it takes forever in the bathroom!

She tries to make her makeup look natural but it's so perfect it's not perfect.

I seriously don't remember anything except I passed out but I did see a really good-looking guy right in front of my face before I passed out.

Maybe that was a dream or perhaps it was real!

He was wearing a dark grey or something but definitely a hood.

I had a panic attack and I forgot what happened after.

Harley was mad the half day because Jason didn't come to our house but when he did, he and Hailey got into a long conversation with lots of cheesy compliments and flirting.

She wouldn't come out of her room after.

I lay down in bed and watched some videos on Netflix on the TV in my room.

I tried rewatching Cobra Kai but the new and final season is coming out this month and I am so excited.

I tried watching Wednesday but I didn't really enjoy it that much because it didn't make much sense to me and Hailey had already spoiled the last episode to me, Harley. Harley made a vow that she would never watch the last episode because of how mad she was. Now she has to keep that promise.

Xavier was probably my favourite character but I didn't really like anyone.

I decided to text Jasmine but her brother had probably made sure she was fast asleep.

Serene: Morning! 🌞

Jassy: What are you talking about? It's still night, dummy. And what is that emoji?! 😰

Serene: I know but can we talk I'm bored. 😑

Jassy: Anytime! I just have to make sure my brother doesn't catch me.

Serene: Be very careful. But I don't think your brother will mind because he likes me. 😊

Jassy: The only problem is, my Jason doesn't like your sister. 😔

Serene: Can we not use emojis 😖

The conversation went on for a long time but sadly she felt tired and had to sleep because she heard the front door slam.

It was 2:59 and I trotted downstairs for a glass of water.

I spotted a shadow in the living room and then heard a girl talking to herself.

I walked in and saw Harley standing at the window talking to somebody. I looked past her and spotted Jason...they were having an argument and he was holding up his phone pointing at something. 

I looked at the screen and almost cried.

I could hear Jason clearer now. And I could see Harley's smirk clearer in the reflection of the window.

"This is the Mona Lisa's husband! Can you not see?"

"No, I cannot. I just see a very frustrated-looking guy yelling at me."

He looked fed up with her. She giggled at his anger.

"How can you get mad at such a stupid thing?" she looked at him seriously now.
"You are so dumb and-"

He pulled his jacket off standing in the rain and pulled out a very realistic and I could tell it was made by Jasmine who loved art.

"What are you-"

"Guess what? I'm Harry Potter and I just whipped up a wand from nowhere like I said would happen last time. Only this time, I'm going to make you disappear."

"How exactly are you gon-"

He lifted her off of her feet and threw her over his shoulder in the rain and she began screaming but Dad wasn't at home nor was Kylie or mum and Hailey was in a deep sleep.

"This is how."

I watched as she began freaking out about how cold it was next thing you know they were in deep conversation while Jason held her bridal style and walked off in the direction of the garden.

I heard her mutter something like "I doubt you can dance" and they started doing the tango in the rain taking turns to spin one another around.

I turned around to see a random guy about Harley or Hailey's age standing there with a gun in his hand.

I was in for trouble.

The gun went off.

Sorry if this chapter was long but I'm trying to focus more on studying. I'm also sorry for leaving you on a terrible cliffhanger. 🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️

I hope you like that! Please follow me and vote for my book! ☺️☺️☺️

Rate this chapter out of... ?/73

Shoutout to: chatnoirssecondbitch