𝟏𝟐 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

3rd POV

3rd POV

Ever since you got back, no one would ever leave you alone.

"Belladonna-chan~" Dazai sang before attacking you in his arms.

"Yes?"

"Do you recall the night when I was captured during the Dragon's Head Conflict?" You nodded, "He's back."

Flashback

No other days in Yokohama underground society produced as many corpses as those 88 did.

Many organizations were involved in that bloodbath.

The night before its conclusion Oda just saved a kid with her parents now dead, "You're lucky to be alive in this situation."

"Odasaku."

"Dazai, where are you?"

"I have a feeling I know what you're up to, but you need to run. It's not going to be safe there for long," Dazai informed.

"Piss off, scrub," Chuuya said before his motorcycle ran past Oda with you behind him.

"Hi there Odasaku!" You waved at him causing him to wave back.

"Belladonna! You're in range of the enemy so be careful and as for you, Chuuya, take some bullets and die."

"Shut up," Just then electricity balls were thrown at the two of you, "Y/N, hold on tight.'

"Got it, Chuuya," You spoke before your arms wrapped around Chuuya's waist tighter.

"Y/N, you wanna have some fun before destroying the enemy?" Chuuya asked.

"Of course," You eagerly nodded making Chuuya smile.

He activated his ability and ran up a building before turning 90 degrees and heading toward the ability user with some kind of electricity, "Now Y/N!"

"Ability: Control Devil! Bang!" An invisible force from your index finger exploded the head of the random dude attacking the two of you.

"It would have been more amusing if Chuuya had been struck by lightning and killed."

"Shut it, Dazai. You are just jealous that Y/N and I had fun."

"You're five minutes late," Dazai spoke not denying or admitting anything before kicking an enemy, "Because of that, I got smacked three more times than I needed to."

"I might as well finish you off."

"I'm not the one you need to kill," As soon as Dazai said those words armed men appeared'

"Look at all this trash."

"Clean it up, please. You're prepared for this, aren't you?"