Day of the dumpster

Rita Repulsa escapes after 10,000 years of imprisonment, determined to conquer Earth--but a team of teenagers with attitude stands in her way.

*3rd POV*

The scene shows a planet, and a space ship flying to it. Once they landed they got out of the ship and began to walk around. Than they saw something in the distance. "Hey, look at that!" One of them said. 

"Let's go!" The other one said as they both began to run towards the thing they saw. Once they got to it, they looked around it. "What do you think it is?" One of them asked. "It looks like a giant space dumpster." The other one said. 

"Let's open her up." One of them said as the gem on the lip, glowed bright, and they were able to open it. As they took the lid off, they stumbled to the ground as four giant bright lights flew out of the dumpster looking thing. 

When the lights landed, the light cleared up and the two astronauts saw monster looking figures. "Let's get out of here!" One of the humans yelled as they began to run for their lives. 

The four monsters were laughing as they were released. "All right!" One of the four monsters said happily as they were free. The humans kept stumbling away. "We're out!" Another one of the four monsters said happily. 

One of the monsters went towards the dumpster looking thing. "Rita, wake up, wake up. We're free." One of the monsters said. Slowly a woman rose from the dumpster, stretching. "Ah!" She said happily, to be free again. 

"Uh-oh, morning breathe. Let me get you a mint." One of the monsters said, reaching into his bag, before another monster walked towards him and hit him on the head. "Oh, it's good to be free after 10,000 years!" Another monster said. 

"Here, your evilness, let me help you." One of the monsters said, and stepped towards the woman to help her out. "Walk with me, talk with me." The same monster began to sing. 

Suddenly the woman stepped into something. "Oh! You made me step in a puddle, you nit wit!" The woman said as she glared at the monster that helped her out. "Get out of my way, Monkey face!" The woman shouted as the five of them stood back, and the woman shot the dumpster looking thing with her staff, causing it to explode and be destroyed.

The two humans screamed. The five monsters were laughing and they turned towards the humans. "Don't leave, you'll miss my coming-out party! That's when I destroy, the nearest planet!" The woman shouted as she and the four monsters looked to their right and they looked at the planet Earth. The woman began to laugh evilly. 

The next scene shows a sign that said Youth Center- Angel Grove Gym and Juice Bar. "Angel Grove Radio!" A female voice said on a radio. "It's an stupendous Saturday at Angel Grove, and a big hello goes out to Ernie and the kids at the Angel Grove Youth Center Gym and Juice Bar. Keep those fruit shakes flowing, Ernie!" The radio said. 

*My POV*

I was watching Kimberly do her gymnastics and I was watching my brother Jason and our good friend Zack practicing. 

Jason went to kick Zack, but he dodged it, and went to kick Jason, but he also dodged it. "Yah!" Jason said as he tried to kick Zack again but he dodged it again. Zach went to sweep Jason off his feet, but he jumped and flipped over Zack, and Zack rolled under Jason avoiding his attack. 

Jason rolled on the ground, before standing up fast and getting back into position. Zach went to kick Jason, but Jason caught his leg and got him in the rib. They both began laughing. 

Trini was practicing her fighting; Kimberly was still doing her gymnastics. 

Jason and Zack were back at it again. Zack went to kick Jason's stomach, but he caught it and turned Zack around and threw his foot in the air which caused Zack to flip with a yell and land on his feet with a grunt.