chapter uno - the begning

In their humble home in LA, they were in James Charles mansion. "oh jamsie wamsie poo bear." noah neck wrinkled with a winky wink. "yes my snookums?" James Charles snarled in anticipation. "Im hungry." noah neck pouted with his bottom lip quivering.

"for what?" James Charles growled with a sexylicious fire in his eyes. He then realized Noah neck beck wanted real food and not what James had in store.

James charles wrapped himself out of noah beck neck's arms. He crossed his arms and bit his lip not very sexily which turned noah neck beck off. "What's wrong poo bear?" Noah woe-wah asked him with a sadness in his voice.

"I wanted pancakes." Noah Neck Beck whined like a baby. "And not what you have in the back of that dump truck." Noah woe-wah rolled his eyes. "Excuse you. I got plenty of cake back there!" James Charles said while throwing it back with offense, along with a snibly angry tone.

Noah neck snarled his nostrils wanting more than what James is giving him. "When we started dating you shouldn't have taken out that botox out of your ass."

James was so offended by that statement that he stormed into the restroom immediately slamming the door and dramatically falling to the floor. Then looking at his ass in the mirror, he had to make sure it looked good but he realized he needed to hit squats again.

"Fine Babsie Wabsie Noah Daisy! I'll start working on my ass growth." James Charles yelled as loud as he could with a smiling face and teary eyes. Noah Neck was so happy to hear James say that. Noah came into the bathroom, "Jamsie Wamsie I am glad to hear that you are going to finally get the fat ass I always wanted."

"Noah?" Asked James sounding worried. "Yes, Jamsie Baby?" Noah replied, his cleft chin looking cleftier than ever. "Do you think my ass is really that flat?" Said James with a worried tone, his voice on the verge of tears. "Of course I do!" Said Noah Hoah happily. James started to sob, he knew he needed that ass growth but couldn't take the criticism. He realized what he had to do; get an ass lift.

They left the bathroom going back to the master suite continuing watching their show "The bachelorette" Then as James charles started to drift off, Noah Neck Beck looked at him with a soft smile. "My cutie darling pookie wookie bear." Noah neck beck glanced at him with a kind look.

Then the doorbell rang at midnight.

Noah Neck Beck stood up with a curiosity and a quirked eyebrow. "Who could that be?" He drastically muttered to himself. He laid a pillow under James Charles' head and walked about a quarter mile til he made it to the front door.

Noah Neck Beck opened the door. "Oh!" Noah Beck said with a surprised tone. "What brings you here?" He looked the familiar man up and down. The man was wearing a black leather jacket, ripped levis and a palm tree t-shirt.

"Your sexy ass brings me here." Jason Derulo but his lip seductively, then looking to the side and looking back to Noah Neck Beck.

"I- I- I- I missed you baby." Jason Derulo scratched the back of his head with a pouting lip and a rose bouquet in his hand. "I chose you for the alpha wolf pack." Jason said looking madly in love. "Awooooooooooooooo."  Jason howled with seduction. He was doing his best to seduce Noah Neck Beck, then he licked Noah's Neck to show dominance.​​

"I have no words Baby- I mean Jason." Noah looked to the side in shame. How could he ever love James when this hot hunky hunk was walking around town. He had to deny his feelings for Derulo, but then he just remembered why he secretly loves Jason far more than James.

He looked at him deeply into his eyes unsure of what to say or think. "Maybe Jason. But not now." Noah Neck Beck said with a passion as he brushed his floppy arm onto Jason's shoulder. "I'm in a relationship with someone. We need to move on." Noah Neck Beck said with his fist to his chest.

"you're in a relationship with that flat ass howling donkey?" Jason Derulo snapped his fingers vogue style. Jason has always hated James but now has more of a reason to end his stanky wanky cranky life. Though he had to keep it a secret from Noah Neck or else he'd never love him. So he kept quiet for now til he had a plan to get rid of James Charles by "accident". Derulo gave Noah Neck one final look, "I'll see you around, fine ass." Derulo winked as he spanked Noah neck and walked away.

Noah Neck touched the spot where he had been spanked, he was so flustered and embarrassed that he sweated in his pants being around Jason. "Noah Woe-wah poo bear?" James came up behind him. "Everything alright?" He hugged Noah Neck from the back.

"Yes sweetums" Noah neck said looking in the direction Jason was just in going. Covering his face because of how red it was since Jason.

- - - - - - - -

To Be Continued..