chapter dos - the graveyard

James Charles wiggled out of his bedsheets and got straight to his morning routine, shower, makeup, and hair. This morning felt different, and it felt right. It was the day of his mom's funeral. His mom was a pick me and he finally got rid of that sad pathetic biotch.

But he still wanted to go for his dad. If he didn't go he would lose his followers and get canceled. Cancel culture is real bb. He wore a black witchy dress to show his sexy witch side. The slit on his right side was so far up you could practically see his crack.

"I should have Mother Teresa fix that." James snortled to himself. James knew he had to be an actor for the day pretending to care about his mothers death. He picked up his phone to text Noah Neck Beck to make sure he was coming but all he did was leave James on delivered.

Little did James know what Noah Neck Beck was doing or who he was doing

-
"Oh Jay Way derulo " Noah Neck Beck scrambled; Jason was so pleased with getting his woah-noah back. Jason Derulo smirked as Noah Neck Beck did the tango with him.

Jason danced with him knowing the exact time James' funeral started but he silenced Noah's phone making sure he's ALL to himself at this very moment. Although Jason Derulo lived very close to the graveyard to where James' mom was going to be buried.

Jason pulled Noah into a deep dip as he looked into those deep poopey looky dukey eyes of his. Noah felt his roleplay skirt rip a little from the flusteredness he felt from Jason Derulos' fiery aura of chadliness. It made Noah Neck Beck weak in the knees. He felt his stomach flip and twist.

"J-J-Jason.. What if James finds out?" Noah Woe-wah bit his lip with a puppy dog look in his eyes as Jason brought him back up from the dip. "Don't worry baby. I will get rid of him." He puckered his lip seductively at Noah Neck Beck.

"Meow" Noah purrrrrrrrred as he brought out his emergency cat ears headband. Jason giggled in delight. They ruffed and purred their way into the bedroom.

-
"Why wont Noah wowah powah answer his phone!?" James whined like a baby that lost its diaper. It was already 8pm and James was driving to the church. "Oh sweet lord baby biscuit breath! I'm going to miss the funeral!!" James chortled carelessly, as if he could care less for his mother. This is for his father anyways.

He finally made it 3 hours late but it was worth it. "James!" His dad snortled in anticipation to see if anyone else would even show up. "Daddy pig!" James snorted, rushing up to hug him.

"Thank you for coming out in the rain son, I know how much you value your hair implants." His father chuckled slightly.

James chuckled softly, it didn't feel the same without Noah Neck Beck. "Daddy?" James softly spoke with a dim light shimmering in a twinkle in his eyes.

"Yes James?" His dad spoke with a reassuring look in his eyes. "I think Nowah is distancing himself from me."

"I think it's best you talk to him about it, my fruitilicious son." His dad spoke with a wrinkle in his tinkle. "Anyways we've already buried your mother, it's time to go." His dad patted James' shoulder. "I'm going to head home, you should too, my son."

James felt tears well up in his eyes. "See you daddy." James made his way to his car then turned around once more to see his mothers grave. Then he found Derulo and some familiar man making out beside it.

The rain made it hard to see who was with him. Though James shrugged since he could care less who fucked on top of his mother's grave.

- - - - - -

To Be Continued

To Be Continued...