chapter quatro - jayjay dewrooroo

"Oh hello james" Jayjay said in a chad angwy way wanting to tear James' throat out of his skull socket. He didn't want to see james at all, he was even surprised he turned up.

"Let me speak to Noah woawah" James demanded, stomping his left scratchy callus foot like King Louis XVI

Jason told him no but James couldn't stop pouting his plumped lip from the kylie jenner trend.

"NOWAH WOWAH POWAH DOWAH BEAR" James cried aloud searching every inch and centimeter of the house. Noah froze in his freezing cold shower because he knew hell just froze over.

Noah Neck Beck immediately grabbed a towel that james bought for him a while ago and combed his hair in the noah neck way.

"NOWAHHHH BABYYYY?!?!?!?" James whistle noted from the top of his itty bitty petite lungs like Mariah Carey during the beginning of fall season. "NOWAH WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS??" James yanked the bathroom door open seeing Noah neck in the middle of wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Good holy godly gossip james!" noah spat at him, "i just got out of the shower. What do you want?!" He put his hands on his waist like a sassy Kim K. "dizzie dixie told me all about you and jayjay derooroo." james whipped his stiff crippling heat damaged hair in a circle with a snap of his fingers.

"Jason is just a long term friend." Noah put his hands up in a woof woof dominant way.

"Well nowah poowah I better not see you around him again especially at the next mom's funeral like that couple that i saw flucky ducky dirty deed over my moms grave." james said as he gracefully tearfully twerked in much hope that it wasn't him and derooroo but he pushed that thought inside a tight baby pink sky starbucks blue polka dottie box inside his brain, never to be seen or heard from again kinda like a kidnapper situation.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" James let out an american horror story that had seen satan lap dance with lil nas x holding a pair of red bull bottoms and big sexy hair spray.

"I totally forgot about the new ice spice dunkin donut iced coffee.. We have to order it NOW" James grabbed Noah Neck's salty sweaty hand leading into the car.(spicy I know). Jason Derooroo followed behind them.

"Where do you think you guys are going...together?" jason derooroo huffed and snuffed angrily. "Im going out with my boyfriend jasonothan." James said with such a cheerleader sass practically holding pom poms at this point, but it was just his long raggedy wrinkly old ass fingers with his extra inch silver chrome nails that he got from his nail tech chelsea from Brooklyn, he was sooo lana del rey vinyl. Or so he thought.

"Let me coomeee" jason whined like a baby that got its birthday cake pop scented pacifier removed from its red veiny mouth.

"Ughhhhhhhhh fine get in the car just because I need the coffee and I need it fast" James said so annoyed that he rolled his eyes so far back into his head he looked like an extra from the nun. Gotta support that acting career one way or another bb. following in the footsteps of mummy kimmy k.

They all sprung like lil bunny rabbits after they took a shit into the car with white seats leaving nice crinkley wrinkly stains.

But that didn't happen its just the moist feeling that counts. They walked into dunkin leaving jwayson derooroo in james' baby pink drink strawberry ice cream with cherry cold foam hailey bieber lip gloss colored car in a toddler booster seat. Singing his one hit wonder savage love to himself.

"Hey sisters can I get a ice spice munchkin pumpskin ntitititiititititiititiitunchin iced coffee nonfat though gotta keep them calories down sistersssss." James sung like a choir teacher named abby lee that has nothing better to do then harass the parents of little kids.

Noah neck beck stood by james looking down at that flat ass. James was no bbl baddy daddy anymore but, it made noah feel ashamed almost to have to stand near the lip filler no filter smelly ass crack of a person. Except james always smelt like freshly cut grass with a mix of a roach smelling cologne plus the old lady decaying plates that sat rotting in a wood shelf for its entire life never to be let out.

"Oof my ass is already rumbling" James let out a pterodactyl nails on a chalkboard tires screeching moan. The whole shop stopped in fear as in what's to come, they were finding the closest exit preparing for their escape.

"James come on." Noah neck pulled on James' teddy bear crop top from 2020 that is so out of style and whined like a child that's embarrassed of their 40 year old "hip mom".

"Relax my poofy bear" James harassed Noah's cheeks with his abandoned cat claws until they were cherry red, Noah rolled from his cheeks being pressed open.

They made it back into the pink drink automobile just in time as when they stepped into the car they found Jason slurping his fingers like pennywise waiting so long for that drink that he went backwards from human kind. "Drink up my cute little jamsie wamsie slaysie poo poo bear " Noah brushed what little hair jason had to his side while feeding Jason his num num carrot top coffee.

Then suddenly noah started blushing profusely. James thought it was because of himself because he is so sure that he is a giga chadette with his pancake ass, but since pancake has the word cake in it he is pretty sure he has that voluminous assy ass. James did a hair flip from thinking that.

- - - - - -

To Be Continued

To Be Continued....