chapter tres - dixi d'addyillio

~

James left his house first thing in the morning after his mother's death. He gained many followers for turning up, especially earlier than he usually would. He was only following his own motto, cancel culture is real bb.

He was determined to speak to Noah neck beck about their situationship. It wasn't as beautiful as he thought it would be. James was playing speed drive by charlie xcx speeding up the highway to Noah necks house.

 James was playing speed drive by charlie xcx speeding up the highway to Noah necks house

He ran many red lights but he didn't care. He needed to fix his situationship. He almost crashed into Jojo Siwa's face tesla but couldn't stop because he was on a MISSION. Noah Neck Beck's house was about a 42 minute drive from his mother's graveyard. But he found that a green flag since he hates his mommy dearest.

He finally arrived at the drive way that had gargoyle's set up. "That must be new." James put his hand over his mouth with a smirk. James can be quirky at times and right now it was needed to get his bbl baddy daddy Noah back.

He got out of his baby pink drink strawberry ice cream with cherry cold foam hailey bieber lip gloss colored car. After applying a generous amount of caramel latte autumn cinnamon twisty churro kylie cosmetic blush he walked to the diggity wiggly door bell covered in milk to fend off the lactose intolerant.

James walked about three hundred yards to finally reach the front door, he found Dixie d'amelio sitting beside the door with her eyes shut and raspberry sugar cake cold foam coming out of her mouth with a half drinken starbucks cup in her left hand. "Ummm excuse me?" James said as he put his hand on his hip with a powerful sass that shook dixie awake.

"What do you think you're doing here with a shaken raspberry macchiato with three extra shots of espresso, no whip, no fat, raspberry sugar cake cold foam, blended with four scoops of matcha and a heavy half pump of mocha syrup with a cherry on top." James rolled his eyes as he checked his silver chrome gem painted nails.

"Ughh.. who do you think you're talking to. take your pancake fake tan lumpy bumpy ass out of my face honey" dixie snorted out the foam from her nose.

"Ew dixie this means war." james scoffed as he put his hands on his hips. "Stay out of my boyfriend's house." james whipped his stiff seven pound gelled hair.

"Your boyfriend? Last time i checked your boyfriend was snoodling canoodling with jason derulo." dixie stood up with her starbucks cup taking a sip.

"Yeah that's right I heard all about that on the entertainment tonight" Dixie laughed and looked james up and down like she just walked out of regina george's ass cheeks scratching the surface.

"Jason Derulo is planning to serenade Noah neck with an ed sheeran song." Dixie laughed in his face while she stirred her drink with her vegan straw.

James knew what this meant, serenading with an ed sheeran song is better than a promise ring. Or even possibly a wedding ring, James could not believe this and it didn't help seeing Dixie's evil grin.

"Ugh i hope you and your nasty ass gets washed up by a bus like my queen regina." James scoffed once more. Dixie scoffed and rolled her eyes and walked away into her bbg diamond crested golf cart and drifted away. While Dixie left, James stayed at the door waiting for Noah's neck beck to show up.

Noah neck finally rolled out of his bed with his robe like an English teacher around 5:03 pm coming to take a nice freezing cold shower to freeze his balls off.

He stopped in his tracks seeing someone squatting outside his front door, he wondered who it was. "Derooroo baby schnookums can you get the door?" Noah neck beck said.

"Sure my cakeums" Jason put on his leprechaun sweatpants and walked his muscular ass down the stairs, no wonder noah neck beck preferred jason derooroo. He opened up the door and saw his worst enemy... James."

"Wha-wha-what are you doing at my snookums house?" James trembled while biting his silver chrome nail on his thumb nervously unsure of what to expect next.

- - - - - -

To Be Continued

To Be Continued...