♡~||Chapter 1||~♡

Me: Sooo...yeah This idea hit me rewatching 7DS...like the 50+ times xD (I binge-watch that anime in one day on Netflix) I can't get enough of watching that anime, and it has become a comfort to me (especially what's going on in my life) it helps ease the stress and anxiety I have so I can't stop making more stories for this anime, or reading amazing stories of the anime. It brings me nothing but blissful joy and I forget all my trouble, so please forgive me for not updating my other stories this is the reason for that, but don't fret! I will update my other stories, just be slow. Please forgive me! *bows*. Also, the image above is my OC. Please enjoy this new 7DS~

♡~~~♡

It felt like it was yesterday when he found me and saved me from the loneliness, he made all the pain and loneliness disappear with that goofy smirk of his. I look up to him, I love him like he was my father so when we were separated I struggled to live day by day. Being chased by humans, Giants, and Fairies I wasn't wanted mostly of my bloodline and what I am. I am a vampire, and for me to live I must feast on blood but I do not wish to suck anyone's blood, so I will force myself from biting anyone or anything. Eating raw meat though helps...for only a month sometimes less depending on how bloody it is.

"Daddy, daddy~! Look, look!! I saved this bird, and it's injured, can momma heal it so it can fly again?"

He chuckles and ruffles my shoulder-length light blond hair.

"Sure my Little Angel~."

I smiled at that memory, I found an injured bird that got hurt and I brought it to my mother and she healed it. I set it free but instead of staying away, it came back the next day. I then decided to give it a name, 'Sky' Lame right? I was four at the time, and I came up with that name because he always flew in the sky so freely. Sadly he died trying to protect me from humans that were throwing rocks at me when they found out what I was. I became heartbroken and that pain and sorrow turned to rage, I remember all their screams and begging for mercy as I massacred the whole village draining all their blood and leaving them all shriveled up and their blood covering me. I was sent to a prison hearing a sin was transferred to the Baste Dungeon. I hear horror stories about that place.

But I got interested when I heard the news Ban escaped and after that King joined Meliodas and Diane. There are a lot of things I can hear with my good hearing, it seems I should escape myself soon.

Just as I thought that the door to my cell opened and stepping inside was none other than Helbram the Holy Knight, who is always beside the new grandmaster Hendrickson. I blow a piece of my hair from falling from my face, wishing I could put it behind my ear but it is futile because my wrists and ankles are chained and all I'm wearing is a short dirty gown that used to be white but it has stains on it and lots of tears, the stains you ask? Let's just say it wasn't my blood...

Blinking slowly as he grab my chin lifting my head so I'm looking into his eye and that eyepatch of his.

"I have a deal for you, vampire."

I chuckled weakly "Oh...? You go so low to...make a deal with...me?" I spoke up coughing between words, swallowing.

"Hmm, it seems the guards have not fed you...pity. I'll go fetch you your meal."

With a snap of his fingers, as he drops my chin, a guard shoves a prisoner inside as he steps outside my cell.

"Don't take too long...and don't play with your food this time."

He shuts the door locking the poor soul inside with me, he cowers in the corner of the room trembling in fear. I feel guilty, Standing on my bare feet, head bowed as part of the chains snaps off leaving three rows of the chains to hang from my metal cuffs.