Daddy's Little Stinger Part 2

Chapter 2:

The beautiful music of Three Days Grace echoes in the gentle darkness waking the newly eighteen-year-old young lady from her slumber. She groggily wakes up as she stretches for a bit before finally turning off the alarm clock. The past couple of days were rough due to traveling and getting on a particular schedule.

Scorpion manages to get out of bed to begin her morning routine. She needs to head towards the local gym where a majority of the roster works out in town. The dark brunette brushes her teeth before doing her skincare. Well, a small part since today's an easy breezy day before a crazy few days of shows. A makeup remover palm cleans her pale face for any dirt from last night's slumber.

Black yoga pants cover her legs and she had on a black and grey sports bra. A demisexuality pride dark grey tank molds to the shape of her upper body when Scorpion puts on red Mulan ankle socks. Purple laces tie into bows on her black and white running shoes.

Scorpion yawns when she pulls her shoulder-length dark locks into a low ponytail with a matching red scrunchie. She heads towards the kitchen for some breakfast.

Most mornings are simple like a blackberry yogurt smoothie and iced water in her water bottle since she has now a very busy schedule. While enjoying her breakfast, Scorpion grabs her new phone for any emails, texts, or even social media notifications. She enjoys this new touchscreen phone, especially when she can read the fans' excitement about her WWE debut.

A chuckle escapes her smirk. "Everyone really did enjoy it, huh?" Scorpion tells herself. She still couldn't believe she had her Mulan moment - not just cutting the long locks - going into the big guns of professional wrestling.

The young woman finishes her breakfast. She washes the dishes before filling her Mulan water bottle. Scorpion places on her Stinger sunglasses and grabs her purse. Black headphones play some music from the phone as she heads out with a sleek black jacket warms her body. The weather here is cold, but luckily the gym isn't far from her hotel.

The gym did have a majority of the roster there working out, just like she predicted. Scorpion checks in at the front desk before searching for a spot to do her routine. She sees a great area in front of a giant wall of mirrors. The young woman places her stuff down in front of the mirrors and gets in position.

Scorpion's routine begins with her stretching. Stretching soon leads to graceful moves into fluidity. Mulan II's song plays in the headphones. Lesson Number One is an excellent song to listen to when bellydancing or yoga because it's about bringing everything into balance.

While swaging from side to side, the mirror shows someone coming over. Her head perks up when she sees who it is. She looks up and turns around. Scorpion takes off her headphones before smirking at the new person.

"Hello, daughter of Sting," the man jokes with a chuckle.

"Greetings, second son of Dusty Rhodes," she jokes back, still smirking.

"Oh, second born?!" He fakes hurt. "I was being a gentleman."

"Oh, I was going to say the youngest son, but I didn't want to age Dustin more and it will take more than a gentleman to get my heart," Scorpion rolls her eyes, unimpressed.

"Don't worry, I already have someone special, in fact," he smiles, "we're getting married next year."

"Oh, my goth," she smiles big. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you, I'm Cody," he offers a hand.

"Sabrina," Scorpion accepts his handshake.

"What kind of dancing were you doing?" Cody asked, curiously.

"I'm also a belly dancer."

Scorpion and Cody work out together as they get to know each other. Turns out they have a lot in common not just being children of legends. She mentions video games and he immediately talks about the Legend of Zelda. That's when the newcomer knew she made a new friend.

"Good luck on your tag team match against Team Hell No tomorrow," Scorpion comments with a smile after their session.

"Thanks, Sabrina," Cody smiles back. "Are you concerned about Randy?"

"Nah, usually Randy gets what he wants, but he needs to find me in the shadows," she smirks wickedly.

Cody laughs a bit. "Just like your father."

The new friends exchange numbers.

Even though she's on Smackdown and he's the Main Event, there will be times when the brands' roster will cross paths in between events. It's rare, but it happens. Luckily, the brands are in the same area.