Daddy's Little Stinger Part 17

Chapter 17:

Later on that afternoon, music plays from the same laptop. A young belly dancer clad in purple and black danced her curvy hips while her arms swang into fluidity. Scorpion is practicing a performance when the cell phone rings a different piece of music.

She pauses the music and puts the laptop to the side. The Caller ID shows "Colorful Aries hehe <3", the nickname she has for Hera because of her hair being different colors every month. "Hello," Scorpion answers the call, sitting on the bed.

"Hey, Soul Sister!" Hera greets happily. "How are you?"

"I'm doing good. I was practicing a new performance in belly dance," she smiles.

"That's great! Hey, Sabrina," she feels her best friend getting nervous and serious, "do you think we will be okay operating two businesses?"

A smirk curls on one side. "I am a professional wrestler, a full-time college student, and we are creating a business together, what's wrong with another one?" she asked, adjusting to get more comfortable. "Aren't you graduating with your bachelor's in Photography soon?"

"Yes, it's in either the May to June range."

"With an associate degree in web design," she reminds her.

"True."

"With the two online businesses, you get to work from home," Scorpion sings along teasingly.

"Oh, gosh! Why are you always right about these things?!" Hera groans playfully.

"Because I love you, my Soul Sister," the dark brunette chuckles. "Hera, I know it seems difficult having a lot on your plate, but we're doing this together and at our young age!" the smile turns into a grin. "We are going to rise to....gether..." Scorpion's voice trails off when she sees something outside of the window.

"Sabrina?" one of her best friends asked, noticing the sudden strange behavior.

"Hold on," Scorpion tells her before putting the phone down. She gets back on her bare feet and heads towards the window.

The curtains were open because the room was on a higher level, showing the city. However, dark hues look around to see something watching in her direction from a nearby room. Its window shows a tallish figure with shoulder-length shaggy hair.

She gasps when the figure covers the curtains quickly, in a similar motion from a particular night. Scorpion pulls her curtains in a panic. "Hera!" she calls for her best friend, grabbing the phone. "It's the figure again!"

"What?!" she screams.

"Listen, Hera," Scorpion speaks to her firmly, "I am going to call the front desk and if you haven't heard from me by nine o'clock am central time, call the police."

"Be careful," she sounds really scared.

Hera spent many hours of the night worrying for her Soul Sister. Not even the sweet, soft snoring of her partner wouldn't help. PTSD memory from Ghoulsgiving almost two years ago came back to haunt her. "Lord, please protect Sabrina," she secretly prays.

At some point, the colorful woman manages to sleep for a few hours before waking up to a text message. She worriedly goes for it at six thirty-four am Pacific time.

"The front desk informed me of the room the figure was in no one checked in. It got broken into! Police got involved, and I told them about Ghoulsgiving. Ugh! WWE was informed about the figure form BOTH times! I am talking with the company about security or even a bodyguard. Overall, I am okay now, but going to be more aware of what's going on."

"Okay, you know I love you, please be careful," Hera texts back.

"I'm a freaking black belt and a wrestler, I'll be okay," Scorpion texts back with a short video. It's a video of the dark brunette smirking and raising a strong fist.

Hera giggles, knowing her sister will take care of herself.