PRIMA ESPERIENZA

That morning felt different; the sun, which usually greeted warmly, was nowhere to be seen. Grey cottony clouds hung in the sky as if they had no intention of leaving. Jacob invited Najwa to celebrate her 21st birthday in Puncak that Sunday.

7:30 AM
The red Mazda CX-5 parked under the white ketapang tree in front of the house once again. As usual, the cat immediately leaped back into its neighbor's house.

Najwa descended from the car, wearing a red mini skirt and a pink ucansee top with a polo logo on the chest. Her wavy hair flowed slightly past her shoulders.

Jacob, who had been waiting, had a bouquet of pink and white roses beautifully arranged with "Happy Birthday Najwa" written on it.
Jacob: Happy Birthday my Lovely Darling (handing her the bouquet and kissing her forehead)
Lala: Aw, how romantic! (teasingly to her brother, who playfully fist-bumped her)
Najwa: Thank you, my love (kissing Jacob on both cheeks)
Lala joined in and hugged Najwa, saying:
Lala: Happy birthday, big sis. Don't forget to take care of my brother (with a slightly threatening look)
Jacob: You playful cat, always bothering people (pushing Lala to the side)
But instead, Najwa hugged Lala tightly.
Najwa: Don't worry, Lala dear, your sister is in good hands (she smiled and kissed Lala on both cheeks, leaving lipstick marks)
Jacob: Now go and wash up, you look like a clown, La (laughing as he saw his sister with red marks on her cheeks)
Lala: Huh, you jerk, always dating... byeee! (she skipped away)
Najwa looked at Lala's back with a hint of pity because Jacob was spending more time with her and neglecting his sister.
Najwa: Where's Mom? Oh yeah, your dad hasn't come back yet?
(Najwa rarely got to meet or talk to Jacob's father, as Mr. Tino, as she often called him, was busy with a shipbuilding project in Makassar.)
Jacob: Mom went to the market; Dad plans to come back next week. Let's go...

Najwa nodded and briefly looked towards the house, trying to find Lala but couldn't see her.
Jacob: (shouting loudly) Laaaalaaaaa!
A faint response could be heard in the distance.
Lala: Buy mangosteen, okay... ten kilos...
Jacob: You're crazy... you'll get diarrhea later.
Lala: Okay, make it twenty...
Jacob: You're unbelievable...

Najwa hung on Jacob's arm as they walked towards the car. Jacob, being a gentleman, opened the car door on the left side for Najwa.
Najwa: Thank you... (smiling sweetly)
Jacob: Special edition (he replied with a grin)

They drove through the mountain roads towards Puncak. Time passed quickly, and it had been 30 minutes since they left home. The road started getting a bit crowded, and they encountered traffic jams a few times. Jacob occasionally glanced at Najwa, who was dozing off. In his mind, he imagined how beautiful it would be to wake up to Najwa's face every morning.

Jacob's left hand moved to Najwa's thigh, which was clearly visible due to her mini skirt. Her fair-yellowish thigh was covered in fine hairs that made Jacob excited. His hand slowly moved up to caress Najwa's thigh. Najwa woke up slightly but went back to sleep. Jacob's hand continued to rub Najwa's thigh until he felt her inner thigh tighten.

Suddenly, Najwa's right hand moved towards Jacob's left thigh, where he was wearing shorts. Her hand pressed against a certain part of Jacob's body, which was getting hard and bigger. Suddenly, a loud horn blared from behind them.
Rear car : TEEEEEEET TEEEEEEEET!!!!

And several motorbikes passed by overtaking while his eyes glared at Jacob behind the window. As a result of the disturbance of his concentration, the break down had passed and in front of the car they were twenty metres quiet. No wonder the drivers in the back can't wait. Jacob's hands both returned to the steering seat. While Najwa's hand was still on his thigh. Instantly Najwa opened his eyes in surprise to hear the sound of klaksin earlier and immediately pulled his hand when he realised he was squeezing Jacob's organs.