24

Chapter 24
Warnings: none

Y/ns pov

It has been a few days since we had that conversation, and we are still on the cruise. Everyone here knows now, and they keep teasing us. He has been very affectionate, but it's our last day here, and I'm worried. I don't know if I'm ready to be "Iron mans girlfriend". It has only been three days after all..

"Girl? Y/n? Universe to y/nnn!" Nat says and cuts me out of my thoughts

"Oh, sorry guys" I laugh and shrug it off, looking at nat

We are at breakfast, and I'm sitting next to tony and peter. We are having fun, but it's so loud, I zoned out. Everyone is speaking, on top of each other. They are just.. noisy. Those are the avengers. And I love them for it.

"Were you fantasizing about Tony again?" Clint asked and wiggled his eyebrows at me as I rolled my eyes

Slowly, I feel his hand slide down to my thigh, squeezing it. My body stiffens a little. He is holding my thigh, under the table. And he is.. moving his hand.. in circles..

I slowly zone out again, lost in his touch, but Scott brings me back to reality.

"Y/n, get your mind in order.." he chuckles, looking at me and shaking his head

"Look who is talking" I say and laugh, putting my hand over Tonys under the table.

I keep eating with my right hand, since he is on my left. He has finished his food and laid back on his chair, teasing me. I clear my throat and look at him, while the others are still talking. He looks at me and licks his lips smirking, doing this on purpose. I look at Nat and find eye contact with her. She raises her eyebrow confused.

"Nat, what's on the program for today?" I look at her and lean on the table infront of me, crossing my arms under my chest, taking it off tonys.

"Well, since it's the last day.. I thought we could do something fun.. like go at the pool on the top" she smiles and looks around, everyone agreeing

"That's a great idea, actually." I look at her and smile, thinking

Tony continues moving his hand on my thigh, squeezing it everytime I speak. I try to think of something I can do to get him, so I decide to get up. I grab my plate and glass, which are empty now, and put them to a counter near the table. I feel tonys gaze on me so I take my time, having my back to him. I can hear everyone continuing the talk, so I move back at the table. I sit down, but this time I cross my legs. He looks at me with a death look, like I have just murdered someone. I smirk and look ahead, hearing clint make a bet.

"I bet you dirty couples wouldn't last long without touching each other" He laughs, talking about me and tony, and nat with bucky.

"Oh that's a lie, I bet you we can" nat says casually, looking at clint

I bet you we can't. There is no way tony, or me, would be able to keep our hands off each other for a long time. Proof is, right now, he is putting his hand on my knee.

"How about you two, lovebirds?" Clint asks and looks at us, raising his eyebrow.

At this point everyone has finished eating. I look at Tony and he doesn't look very happy about what clint just said, but I am. Clint is always picking on us, so I'll make him stop, sometime. I hope.

"We can as well" I say and shrug, looking at tony.

"Then it's a bet." Clint says

My eyes widen, not thinking he would go this far. I ask, confused