Chapter 7

"Good morning, Haerin and Danielle!"
Hanni greeted her besties as she entered their class.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!" The two greeted back in unison.

"Looks like someone's in a good mood." Danielle snorted when she saw the bunny greeted some other students who waved back at her.

Hanni reached her sit and turned to the two who then emerged her space, studying her curiously.

"What?"

"Did something happen?" Haerin asked whispering.

"What do you mean?" Hanni tilted.

"Did yo- OH MY GOD DID YOU KICK MINJI OUT I SWEAR TO GOD HAN-" The satan's eyes were bulging.

"OH MY GO-" There goes the Puppy's expressions again.

"YAH!" Hanni motioned them to calm down when some of their classmates eyed them.

"Calm down! I didn't!" She whispered a little too loudly.

The two then heaved out sighs of relief, dropping their shoulders as Hanni had her hands under Danielle's table and was about to flip it. She slapped her hands away.

"Then?" The satan rubbed her hand as she raise a brow to the bunny.

"Ahh it's nothing. Minji has a been very good bear lately." Hanni smiled.

"Okay, so?" Danielle demanded more.

"Well.. that's it?" Hanni was unsure about what her besties was trying to dig in. She just shrugged.

"I thought the bear was a good kid from the start." Haerin pouted as she recalled their last interactions with each other.

"Of course she is a good kid! But you know.. She's a bit- No! A lot dense! And too literal about our world." Her besties looked at each other before mouthing an 'O'

"But she's been very obedient lately! She listens to me well now," Hanni continued with a smile.

"Hmm. Speaking of the bear, what did she do anyway? How is she?" Haerin leaned back on her chair.

"She's fine.. She just asked a lot."

"Duh. I mean what happened after we left? Have you fell in love with her or something? What the satan said caught Danielle's attention as she wiggled her eyebrows while smirking at Hanni. She blushed.

"Wha- What are you talking about??? Me?? Pshh, please." Hanni tried to deny them, waving her hands vigorously in front of them.

"Righttttt." The two smirked while throwing gaze at each other before burst out laughing.

Before Hanni could protest, The teacher had already step into their class based on all the rushing they heard inside the class, indicating their lesson is about to start.

"Idiots, why are you guys even my friends.." She grunted after turning her chair back to the front. The two giggled.

"We love you too!"

——

Hanni was right. Minji has been behaving very well for the past few days.

She didn't run nor bleed her nose. Cause she knows it'll make her precious master upset.

Minji is getting more and more used to her surroundings now. Well, except for the outside world. Hanni wouldn't allow the bear to step out of the house. Poor little thing. But Minji has come to know that Hanni was just doing so for her safety.