16

I was losing my mind

Thoughts of Chanel kept invading my mind, I couldn't keep myself busy because I was on vacation, I tried flirting with different girls on the cruise but it just wouldn't help.

Whenever my thoughts went to her my body twitched Like that of a teenager, I couldn't even keep my dick in place.

I've fucked girls before in different types of ways but no one compares to what I felt with Chanel, it was a fuck like any other but my goodness did it make me feel alive.

She fitted so perfectly in my arms her cunt taking my cock like it was made for me. I loved every second of ruining her and trust me I hated myself for it.

I couldn't keep straight  so I tried to avoid her as much as I could, I'd wake up early and leave our room then come back late at night when I assumed she'd be asleep.

She said this was a one time thing but I didn't feel like it,I wanted to fuck her again and again until she begged me crying to let her cum.

Was I crazy? Possibly.

I can't believe I was having such thoughts about her, what's gotten into me, am I getting bewitched? I mean it's for sex I don't mind....oh god help.

I stand balancing myself using the rails on the ship, my phone buzzes and I take it out to see who's calling. A smile forms on my lips after seeing the caller ID.

"Hey frère" I greet the person on the other line "hello kid, where are you?" He couldn't even ask how I was doing "on a cruise ship with my family, why?" I ask only to get a heavy sigh as the response "when are you going to be back?"

"In a day" I walk over to a gigantic table that has a glass bowl on it full of strawberries "get to New York as soon as you get back" I take one "that's a six hour flight" I lament to him "get here soon" with that he hangs up the phone leaving me dumbfounded.

The cool wind passed me making me shiver, It was so dark out there,I tried to squint my eyes to try and see anything but to no vain.

"What are you doing here?" A soft voice asks me, I turn around "just enjoying the night" she lets out a small chuckle walking towards me "I'm sorry about Andre"

I look at my little sister Infront me she's fidgeting her fingers looking down "it's nothing I'm used to it" I tell brushing the strand of hair from her face.

"But he shouldn't have said that" Chloe can be very emotional at times and I understand that, mom's emotions too, very emotional.

"But it's fine, it passed already. So don't cry princesse" she wraps her arms around my back giving me a tight embrace "you're my brother that'll never change okay" oh god this little girl "yes ma'am" she playfully hits my chest calming down.

"So go to bed, mhhm" I suggest but she shakes her head as no "let's go watch a movie" she looks excited for it "uh .. what movie.... where?" I ask her.

"In my room, we'll put the projector on and watch it together as we bathe in the stars" she's doing all this with her hand gesture included.

She looks 10 all over again.

"What movie?" She takes my arm dragging me to her room for the movies we're about to watch.

"Barbie" she opens her room door but I stay stagnant outside "don't you have a boyfriend?" She laughs out loudly her hand on the door keeping her balanced.

"He said he has something to do, it's no biggie if we're in here together it's just a movie" i nod entering her suite closing the door behind me.

I shouldn't panic or do anything, I'm the older brother after all, she sets the plushy seats on the balcony before putting the projector on the table near the balcony pretty soon the movie starts.

"Come sit" I nod walking to the seats, I take off my shoes to get more comfortable when Chloe hits me on shoulder "eww, your shoes stink" she fake gags holding in her breath, I click my tongue at her before throwing her my shoes making her jump up.

A laugh escapes my lips as I watch her lament to me, I missed this. We both did I guess, just two siblings having fun without a care in the world.

It almost makes me feel like I belong with them.

"Okay, it's about to start, put your flatass down, Chloe" he whacks me on the head with a book then takes a sit beside me as if nothing happened.

Sly little fox.

❀❀❀

"I thought we were going to watch Barbie the movie" I yell at her as the marathon ends on TV "it's all episodes combined together, it is a movie to me".

I groan, I spent four hours non stop watching barbie life in the dream house with Chloe like a toddler, I'm a  twenty three year old man.

"Get me a drink for wasting my time" i tell her "no, go drink in your room" she snaps at me.

"Fine but I'll get you back for this Chloe" she heartedly laugh after hearing my threat, I put on my shoes wanting to head out.

"By kid" I kiss her on the forehead and get out from her room heading to mine, I had fun with her today. I'm glad she lifted up my mood.

I stand outside my room door, the lights are still turned on indicating that Chanel wasn't asleep, I brace myself ready to meet her and her questions.