39

"Yes" I answer and Mia walks inside a smile on her face "they're here" she says excitedly "who's here?" My head was on the table hammering like hell

"The astronauts" I immediately look up at her, Zane's back. Without grabbing my coat I sprint out from the library heading to the base.

"You're here" Chloe squeals engulfing me in a hug "when are they landing?" I ask her visibly shaking"in a few minutes".

I hold myself together just as the remaining rocket capsule emerges in the sky it's big parachute helping it in descending to the ground.

Tears prick my eyes, he's finally here. Almost back to me, Chloe hugs me on the side trying to comfort me because I'm trembling for no reason.

Once it lands and the parachute goes lump on the ground, the capsules top is open and the service run to it ready to help the astronauts out since they can't walk.

A few minutes later, Zane's head emerges out from the capsule and the service help him out, he has a smile on his face as he breathes in Earth's fresh air.

My tears start to fall as they put him on a stretcher, I run to his side and hold his face even when I'm told not to "Zane...." I trail off not finishing my sentence "hello doll" he says before wincing in pain.

"Love....."
"Miss Lavelle, he needs to be checked"

I nod my head letting them take him away, I understand why he needs to be checked, once they land they can't walk, speak well and they experience severe dizziness.

They also get checked to see if they're not harboring any kind of disease or virus from the moon.

I visit him at the infirmary later calling some of his favorite chocolate knowing he missed it after spending a week eating MREs

"Hey" I feel my heart flutter when he says that, pull yourself together woman "I brought you some chocolate" I say to him.

He pats the chair next to him, urging me to take a sit, I do as he asks after placing the container on the table
"How you feeling?" I ask.

"Better, because you're here now"

FUCKING HELL!

"How was space?" I ask him "nice but boring" I look at him confused "why boring?" I ask him "because you weren't there"

"Stop that " I groan.
"What everything's better when you're around, I get bored without you" he looks away like a child as I sigh.

"Hey can you get my bag?" He points at the corner of the room, since he's the president, he has his own checkup room. I nod reaching for his bag.

"I've got something for you" he says sitting up straight as I watched him curiously, he carefully went through his bag and took out a small glass box handing it to me.

"What's this?" I ask examining the unique shimmering stone inside the glass box "you asked for the moon before I left for space, so here it is" he explains scratching his neck.

"But-but-but I was only joking, I jus....oh my god" I look at him "you don't like it?" There a hint of disappointment in his eyes making me sigh "of course not, I'm just shocked that you'd actually remembered something so timid"

"I remember everything when it comes to you, from the body wash you use to infinity, I'd be a fool to forget something about my own wife" he says "wife?" I look at him chuckling.

His thumb finds my face softly caressing it as he gazed at me so lovingly "yes, soon you'll be my wife Chanel" he takes my other hand planting a kiss on it "mine"

"Possessive much?" I joke "very very possessive, I don't joke when it comes to you, you're mine, my girlfriend, my everything and I'd erase anyone who so much as tries to look at you wrong"

Okay then!

"Breath, don't think about things like killing the day you get back from space "can't help it, you drive me insane"

I blush planting a soft kiss on his forehead "I can't wait to tear those clothes off of you after I'm better" I gulp my eyes on his "I missed you" I admit to him "I missed you too, doll" he removes the strands of hair on my face.

"We're gonna get married soon you know and I'll get you pregnant soon after it, so I was thinking of our babies names?"

My eyes widen at his declaration "shut up" I hit him with a pillow "geez, I'm sorry" he laughs trying to dodge my attacks.

"So doll what names do you like?"he asks after we've calmed down. I take minutes to think because I'm not sure but finally I blurt out "Naveen for a boy"

"Where'd you get the name?" He questions "a cartoon, the princess and the frog one, he's business" I smile "you wanna name our future son over a cartoon character?" I nod my head.

"You?" I ask.

"I was thinking Kendall for girl" now it's my turn to squeeze my hands together "like the model?" He shakes her head "my little niece, she passed away minutes after she died and my aunt can't have kids anymore due to cancer".

I go silent "I'm sorry, I didn't know" he nods "so Naveen for boy and Kendall for girl, got it" he says to me and I nod my head.

"You got prettier" he states "thanks" he grabs my neck softly brushing his lips across mine "I missed you, your taste mostly" I giggle a little"you're too dirty for your own good" I tell him but he shuns me off.

"Just for you, doll, just for you"
Zane leaned in and kissed me softly but passionately, his lips lingering together as we kissed slowly.

He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me close to him as his chest grew heavier, the two of us breathing hard and fast as we kissed.

He broke the kiss for a moment, leaning in to whisper a few words, his forehead on mine.

"I really missed you," he said softly, his voice heavy with emotion. "I missed you so much."

He pulled me close again, continuing to kiss mr deeply, our tongues touching and caressing each other gently as he held my neck with his hair from the back.

"How'd I get so lucky to have you?" I shake my head at him as he chuckles "I'm glad you're mine baby, I'm glad that you're here with me" I kiss him again "I'm glad you're mine too"

Hey guys 🥲
I'm done with the exams, sorry it took too long.