July 13th, 2018

"Hey Mr. Stark?" asked a young high school boy who sat in Tony's office doing his homework. "what is it kid?" The playboy genius asked him. Peter looked at him, "can we go to the bakery that recently opened up that's across the street?" Tony looked at him with a look that read, 'Are you fucking kidding me?'"Why do you want to go?" he asked the young boy. "Well I've been hearing about how good the pastries are- especially the cream puffs!" the young boy exclaimed excitedly. Tony sighed but soon agreed.

As they walked to the elevator, Steve walked up to them. "Where are you two going?" The super soldier asked them. "We are going to the new bakery that is across the street! Mr. Stark said it was ok!" the young boy exclaimed in excitement as Tony rolled his eyes. "Cool! Mind if I tag along?" The tall blonde asked. Tony was about to decline but Peter obviously ignored him and accepted Steve's request.

Steve and Peter talked and Steve answered any question about WWII that he fought in. Peter mentally noted all the stuff that Steve did during that battle. Tony on the other hand was annoyed that Steve joined them. "Can I not spend some time with my son Capsicle?" Tony asked the taller male. Steve grinned, "I just wanna hang out is that wrong?" "Yes" Tony replied looking away. As the two older men argued, Peter walked into the bakery. The two followed and they stopped arguing when a strong smell of pastries and desserts hit their noses.

"Welcome!" a woman who looked to be in her mid 30s replied. Her long H/C was tied into a pony tail as she had a bandana tied around her head. Her beautiful E/C eyes is what caught Tony's eyes. His eyes traveled down her figure noticing she has a nice curvy figure. Perfect tits, hips, and ass. He noticed she wore a vintage blue dress with an apron tied around her waist. The dress made it look like she was from the year 1950. 

Steve was wide-eyed at her style. Peter on the other hand was craving to try those cream puffs that are sitting in the case along with other desserts. He then noticed the platter of multicolored macaroons. "What flavor are these?" peter asked the woman kindly.

She smiled, "Well hun they are separate flavors," she said but continued with a kind smile, "There is chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, raspberry, maccha, lemon, cotton candy..." as she continued naming off the flavors Peter's eyes sparkled in amazement as he looked at them then at Tony. "Mr. Stark can we please get some of these tiny sandwiches???" he asked making the woman laugh.

The playboy blushed hearing her laugh. "U-umm sure 2 of each flavor please..." he said looking away. "Of course and the little sandwiches are called Macaroons hun," she said to Peter. Peter blushed in embarrassment. "R-right I knew that-" he stuttered looking away. Making Steve chuckle and look at the case, "Can I try one a slice of this pie here?" he asked the lady. She nodded and grabbed him a slice of rhubarb pie. She packed the macaroons into a separate container as she did the same with the pie.

Peter shook in excitement, making Tony chuckle. "Alright the pie is 3.49," she told the blonde and he gave her a 10. "Keep the change," he said and took his slice of pie. He moved aside for Tony to pay. "Macaroons are 10 dollars," she said and he gave her a 50. "Keep it, it looks nice here," the playboy said trying to start a small conversation.

"Thank you, my father helped me accomplish it, in fact he's visiting in 5 minutes!" she exclaimed handing him the box of macaroons. 

"Who's your father?" 

"John Wick"

Silence filled the bakery. A sweet smile on the woman's face and a look of fear on the others.

"He's not my actual father he adopted me... He found me on the side of the road..." she explained. The 3 guys nodded and told her to have a good day as they hurried out of the little shop and back to the Avengers tower.