𝟏𝟑 | 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢?!

3rd POV

3rd POV

"Everyone, we have a new job! Is anyone interested?" Atsushi asked making everyone pass.

"I guess this is our reaction."

"Yeah, our reaction."

"Definitely our reaction."

"Your reaction?"

"We're burned out. The Guild, Y/N getting kidnapped, and then the Shibusawa attacking the city battles were the biggest since we were founded. I'm glad we managed to save the city. Not only that, thanks to that, you're famous."

"That wasn't my intention," Atsushi blushed at Dazai's words.

"It's fine. Recognition only brings more trouble."

"Where's Kunikida-san and L/N-san?"

"They are both upstairs. He has more energy than ever and as for Y/N, she's helping him. More coffee, please."

"Coming."

"Curry for me. Make it sweet."

"All right."

"Something that'll pick me up."

"Are you hung over?"

"Sorry for causing you so much trouble all the time."

"Not at all."

"Also, we had a report from the military police. Foreign organizations are coming in, hoping to take whatever the Guild left behind when it collapsed."

"I doubt they're that interesting."

"Still, I saw a remnant of the Guild in this area yesterday, too. She got away, but she was holding a metal box of some kind. I hope she isn't teaming up with criminal organizations to take revenge on us by bombing this building or something."

"Don't worry she isn't up to anything bad," You appeared.

"Y/N!"

"I'm pretty sure she's just looking for a job probably going to apply here."

"So is the café not in danger then?"

"Danger is like the bitterness of coffee. For those ready for it, it is savoury."

"That's the café owner for you. You can believe he's been making coffee for thirty years."

"The smell of coffee doesn't come off his hands, even with soap."

"That's all I've got going for me."

"What a badass manager!"

"The awkward elite type!"

"Coffee man!"

......

"It's the café's fault for being so close and so comfortable," Dazai said making everyone agree.