🎉Seven🎉

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Dil ki baat zubaan pe laane ke liye kisi mauke ka hona zaroori nahi

Jab baat dil ki ho toh har din ek naya mauka hota hai 

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Gauri slowly opened her eyes, her surroundings unfamiliar. The soft, golden sunlight streamed into the room, casting a warm glow on the walls. She blinked, momentarily disoriented, then realized she was not in her London bedroom. A smile spread across her face as the memories of her return to India flooded her mind.

With a sense of excitement and wonder, Gauri swung her legs off the bed and stood up. She crossed the room and pulled the curtains aside, revealing a breathtaking view of the morning sky and the lush gardens of Bhosle Sadan.

Her gaze was drawn to the outhouse in the distance. Something about it tugged at her heartstrings, as if it held a piece of her past she was desperate to uncover. She knew she had to be patient, though, and wait for the right time to learn who lived there.

Gauri quickly freshened up and, feeling a renewed sense of adventure, made her way downstairs. As she descended the grand staircase, the aroma of breakfast greeted her, and she couldn't help but smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gauri entered the dining room to find her newfound family gathered around the table, their faces lit up with warm smiles.

Good morning, everyone.

Everyone at the table reciprocated her greeting with smiles and nods.

Mahima, who had been waiting for Gauri, approached her with motherly affection, placing her hand on Gauri's head.

Good morning, bacche. You had a good sleep?

Yes, Atya, I had a very good sleep.

Anjali, sitting nearby, chimed in with enthusiasm.

Anjali excited Good morning, Taayi! Come, have breakfast with us.

Gauri nodded and took a seat next to Anjali, feeling more at home with each passing moment.

Mahima looked at Gauri with a warm smile.

Bacche, mujhe nahi pata ki tumhe kya pasand hai breakfast mein. Issliye maine yeh sab banwaya hai. Tumhe ismein se jo accha lage, vo tum khaao.

 Tumhe ismein se jo accha lage, vo tum khaao