Part 8

-time skip because you know why-

Jack laid on his bed in pain and fear of what could possibly happen not. Before he could think again he sat up quickly as he heard a loud yell and a shattering sound came from the bathroom. Jack sat there for a moment before getting up and carefully making his way there.

Mark stood in front of the half shattered mirror with a bloody fist. He was slightly shaking as he turned and looked at Jack. He had a face of anger but some how showed fear as well.

Jack stepped closer slowly with caution and carefully grabbed Marks wrist. He pulled his hand down from a punching position to in front of him. He flinched as Mark shifted in place.

Mark was still slightly shaking. He was on edge to cry because he couldn't believe that this was happening. He was sad because he could have broken all happiness from Jack, he'd be scared to talk to him again. Mark knew...he couldnt control himself, as ridiculous as it sounds he couldnt do a single thing about this whole Dark thing.

Jack looked up at Mark and noticed that he was about to cry. He smiled softly and comfortly to Mark as he finished cleaning and wrapping Marks fist. He made Mark look at him in the eyes and smiled as he saw soft brown eyes stare back at him instead of black eyes. Jack let go of Mark slowly and walked back to his room after he kindly gave him a soft hug.

Mark stood there. Why did Jack like him still? Will he know when he'll go "crazy" again? Why is Jack so.....nice to him still? Is Jack.....is Jack okay with this? Could Jack be crazy?

(Comment what might happen because I need ideas people!!! <3)