Part 21

-Time skip because im fucking lazy *Crying*-

Mark sat up as he heard loud banging on his door, fast and loud. He smiled as he realized it was jack. He ran down the stair but stopped in front of door to calm down and pretend he wasn't as super excited as he was and opened the door. 

Jack looked up as Mark opened the door. He widened his eyes and smiled "Damn! Your taller than two years ago!" He said as he smiled. 

Mark smiled down at Jack "Your so much smaller in real life, Aw!" He chuckled. He stepped aside so Jack could come in.

Jack seemed nervous, hesitating to walk into marks house. 

Mark noticed quickly and sort of frowned as he still smiled. "Jack, its okay......I promise" He said as he softly grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. 

Jack held the straps of his backpack as he was pulled inside. He looked around "Nice place, Mark!" He complimented. He constantly reminded himself to stay calm and smile. He slipped his backpack off "Okay, since i want to know.....Hows your dark side?" He asked softly

Marks smile slowly faded. He sighed "Okay, fine....I haven't been that good at controlling it but ive been alone for two whole years....I feel like feelings bring him out, If i start to like you he doesn't too and *chuckles* hes not good at relationships" He chuckled but stopped smiling as he saw how serious Jack was.

Jack looked at him with his piercing blue eyes and he had his arms crossed a little. "Dont fall for me then, .....Where can I stay again Mark?" He asked

Mark lead him over to the bedroom, his bedroom. "I dont have a guestroom anymore, No one came over" 

Jack held his backpack and nodded. He sighed, he knew he was gonna have to do something. 

Mark saw that jack looked upset. He sighed and left the room, hitting shoulders with Jack on purpose. 

Jack scoffed and walked over to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed as looked at the ground. He froze in fear as he remembered what Dark did to him. He heard swearing coming from the living room. 

Mark grit his teeth as he watched the TV. He swore he wouldnt fall for Jack again because that is just ridiculous. He told Jack he would be okay here but with Dark boiling inside of him that wasnt gonna happen. He promised.