part 10

Jack widened his eyes as he felt a sharp pain in his leg. He sat up and saw a switchblade in his leg. Jack went pale as he stared at the blade stuck in his leg as Mark smirked at him from the end of the bed. Jack took a deep breath the abosrb the pain and scream out bloody murder as the blood ran down his leg.

Mark jumped onto Jack, covering his mouth as he pushed him against the bed, holding him still. He smirked wildly as Jack was shaking in fear and pain, unable to move himself. Mark reached down to Jacks wound and felt the ozzing metal smelling liquid onto his finger tips. He smiled with delight as he smuged the blood on his face, licking some off it off that he got on his lips.

Jack breathed heavily with blurry eyes as he watched in horror at what Mark was doing. He couldn't move a muscle with the blade in his leg. He never broke eye contact with him and that delightful smile Mark made him blush. Jack opened his mouth slightly under Marks hand and tried to bite him only being able to lick his salty hand.

Mark looked at Jack as he felt his tongue against his hand. He took his hand off quickly and replaced it with his lips. Mark forced a rough bloody kiss against Jacks lips.

Jack gagged at the taste of his own blood but was running out of breath. He couldnt breath. He struggle to turn his head away but quickly became tired and stopped. As he realized Mark pulled away he breathed deeply, silently. He had a tired bloody body and a wet mouth.

Mark sat on Jacks stomach as he leaned over him with hands on both end of his pillow. He got off and grabbed the switchblade and yanked it out.

Jack whimpered softly as his leg was free to move again. But he laid there, tired, beaten as Mark left the room. He smiled slightly before he closed his eyes.