1

Aku and Luc are two girls who go together to school. They are similar, both fucked up. Aku is such a quiet person. Luc, on the other hand, has anger issues. And this is our story.

Luc and Aku, like every other day, take a sit together in class. They take a sit at the end of classroom, all people in class didn't like them so much but they don't care because they live in their own lifes.

After few minutes a group of four popular bitches appear to have a problem with our main characters sitting there.

- This is our seat! - one said with a bossy voice.

Luc glances at Aku with disappointed expression.

- Get out! - the second said with teasing laugh.

Luc get annoyed and finally speaks.

- No, we aren't moving anywhere, get lost. - Luc said with teasing grin.

The popular girls group start get very mad and the whole class starts getting annoyed, they start talking to Luc and Aku to get out of those seats but Luc snaps and hits her right in the face.
The whole class gets dead silent after that.

Aku start laughing and Luc joins her.

- What is wrong with you?! - the girl starts to scream.

One of the girl who got hit on the face starts rubbing it while the main characters laugh hard.

After a minute a bell rings for a lesson, the girls go to some other seat with mad expression.

The biology lesson started, teacher start presenting some boring stuff. Aku and Luc start drawing some south park doodles in their notes.

 Aku and Luc start drawing some south park doodles in their notes

After school, the main characters went to Luc's house.
Aku found on pinterest some south park paper figures to make.
When Aku went back to her house she printed out a few paper figures.
Luc was sooo happy and they took them another day to school to made them.