21: Innocent & Sweet

"I never thought I would be having Chan's bachelor party," Jeonghan mocked as he gulped his beer.

"What's the point of the party when everyone is so wasted?" Minghao said, his eyes roaming over the others, most of them either blabbering random things or sleeping on the table. Jeonghan huffed; only Minghao, Wonwoo, and Seungcheol were sober.

"We technically have four cars, so we gotta drive each if we want to send them safely," Minghao explained further.

"I can take Joshua and Seokmin; their room is very close to ours," Jeonghan offered. Since Chan's apartment wasn't big enough for all of them to stay together, some had rented rooms in a nearby hotel. Jeonghan and Seungcheol's room was right beside Seokmin and Joshua's, making it easy for them to communicate.

"Yeah, but Seokmin has been puking in the bathroom for God knows how long!" Minghao said, looking in the direction of the washroom with concern.

"I don't think he'll be back soon. Anyways, you can take Joshua hyung. He's just sleeping and barely creating any problems, so he would be an easy one for you," Jeonghan nodded.

"I'll drop Seokmin at your hotel later, whenever he returns. He's a bit too high and can create a mess, so let me handle him. Besides, I have to take Junie anyways," Minghao continued.

Meanwhile, Seungcheol and Mingyu joined them.

"I'll take the youngest ones—Chan, Kwan, and Hansol. They're staying at Chan's, right?" Seungcheol asked.

Minghao nodded. "Cool then! I can crash at theirs since it will be too late to go back to the hotel. Is it okay, baby?"

Seungcheol asked Jeonghan, and of course, Jeonghan agreed. He could simply return to the hotel tomorrow morning; it didn't matter for only one night anyways.

"And I can take Soonyoung, Jihoon, and of course, my husband. We are all staying at the same hotel anyways. Besides, Soonyoung can be a bit weird while drunk," Mingyu said.

"Yeah, he was pole dancing a while ago," Jeonghan said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, that's why let me take him," Mingyu insisted.

"Cool then, let's take all these drunk bitches home before they call the police or something," Minghao said. The rest agreed, and they all started dragging their respective friends into the cars. Luckily, as Minghao said, Joshua wasn't a troublemaker. All Jeonghan had to do was drag him to the car, which was also easy since he wasn't that heavy. As Jeonghan took the driver's seat and Joshua was on the passenger's seat, he started the car and drove to their hotel. Soon, they were parking at the hotel's backside.

Jeonghan guided Joshua to the elevator, who was slightly sobered up by then and could walk a bit, making Jeonghan's job easier. As the elevator door opened on the third floor, both of them got out and stood in front of Joshua's room.

"You have the keys, right?" Jeonghan asked.

In the evening, Jeonghan noticed Joshua keeping the keys with himself instead of giving them to Seokmin. Joshua nodded slightly, took out the keys, and handed them to Jeonghan. Jeonghan opened the door and laid the half-asleep Joshua on the bed, covering him with the blanket. He removed Joshua's shoes and socks, but the burning smell of alcohol was still stinging his nose. Besides, Joshua's party clothes looked extremely uncomfortable, so Jeonghan removed them, leaving the older man only in his undies underneath the blanket.

"Seokmin will be here soon. You can just sleep peacefully now. I'll get back to my room," Jeonghan said as he put his hand into his bag for his keys. That's when he remembered something: Seungcheol was the one who kept the keys since they planned he would drive on their way back home. He quickly took out his phone, only to find it was dead. Now he couldn't even call Seungcheol back.