Chapter 4: Piece of memory (Pt.2)

"Where is that shirt anyway? " her hands searched for her sleeveless shirt in the cupboard

There were many boxes left in the cupboard. She lift a box and started to search it in the some other boxes.

"I didn't wear it for a long time and I forgot where I've put it "

While searching for her shirt, a light green box attracts her attention. She bring the box towards her bed.

Dianne put it on her lap. I could see her nervous as she placed a hand on top of her chest.

"What's going on with me? "

She decided to open it just to fulfill her curiosity in her all alonh. She was surprise to see the content.

'What are these? Pictures, small cards and letters... Are these mine?'

Dianne took a picture that caught her eyes.

"It's me and... a guy? "

Hey.. it's the guy in the picture that I saw at Jade's dashboard.

Her eyes studied the picture on her hands.

They were smiling happily. The guy wrapped his arm around her. They look ..well ,happy together.

The picture was backgrounding.

"I've been here before but I didn't know that I've went there with a guy "

Her eyes were on a girl who's hugging  a Teddy bear in her arms. It was her looking at the guy. She even gave a cheerful smile.

***

A lovely couple  pass by a store nearby the fun fair. A Teddy bear caught her eyes which make her stop walking.

She take a look at it. It caught her boyfriend's  attention.

"Hey, babe.. what's wrong? " he turned to look at his girlfriend

"Nothing.. it's just something attracts my eyes, " she gave him a light smile

"Okay... now let's have fun since it was a long day for both of us, " he smile and put his arm around her shoulder.

After having some games and a ride on a roller coaster, they sat on a bench, enjoying their snacks.

"Wait here, I'll be back for a few minutes " he gave a peck on her cheek.

She tugged his shirt before he wanted to walk away. He turn back to look at her.

"Don't be away for too long, " she pleaded.

" I won't.. " he took her hand and kiss it before he walk away.

She waited for him.Time goes by so fast make her feel uneasy.

'Where are you? '

As she was looking at her palm, she found out a big Teddy bear besides her.

All her thoughts about him flew away .Her eyes were on the big  fluffy brown Teddy bear.

"I didn't know you were here, "

Maybe someone had lost it. She thought to herself.

Her eyes searching for the owner. Suddenly she felt a breath warmth on her cheek.

"It's yours, "

She turn as she heard those words. He grinned then he walk to sit by her side.

"I thought you left me here.. alone, " she bit her lips

He held her hands. Looking into her eyes with love.

"I'm sorry babe.. " he pull her into his arms.

"I'm sorry " she pulled back to looked at his face.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, " he placed his palm on her cheek.

p/s: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA another cliffhanger! and guys, I'm sorry for not updating this story for a long time! I had been busy preparing for upcoming exam. got to do my best or I'm doomed. thanks for the votes, readers and fan! I'll be updating the very next chapter by next week. I guess so xP

- esther xx